28.

Emmett's POV
I woke up to Josephine going down on me.Her cheeks hollowing as she sucked on my shaft.I threaded my hand in her hair.
Fuck baby girl take it all I growled and she looked up at me as she went all the way down my shaft.
"Oh fuck that's a good girl"She bobbed her head quickly and I grunted.
"Fuck yes baby girl that's it you better swallow for daddy"She nodded quickly and I growled as she swallowed my orgasm.She released me with a pop and tucked me back in my boxers.
"Hm what was that for baby girl"
"For being you daddy I love you"
"I love you too baby"We walked downstairs and I seen she had breakfast ready.
"Hm and cinnamon rolls..how long have you been up"
"An hour our little love wouldn't let me sleep in"
"Hm I'm sorry baby girl"
"It's okay"I watched her pull out a cinnamon roll for each of us and handed me my plate along with my coffee.
"Thank you baby girl"
"Your welcome"We ate and she danced happily in her seat.
**
"Baby girl get your butt down from there before I spank it"
"I'm fine daddy"He picked me up and took me off the kitchen island.
"You told me you'd rest today"
"I am resting"
"No your not go sit on the couch or go sit on the lounge chair outside"
"I'm bored out there"
"Take your sketch pad or better yet let's go get baby things"
"Okay"
"Go get dressed okay baby girl"
"Okay daddy"She came down in some jeans and a simple white T-shirt with a striped cardigan on and I helped her with her boots.
Thank you she whispered.
"Your welcome baby girl"We got in the car and drove to the baby furniture store.I held onto Emmett's hand.
To many people I whispered.
"I got you baby"Emmett let me push the cart and stood close to me.I held onto the cart and Emmett stopped at bottles.
"Which brand baby girl"
"The dr.brown ones"He nodded and I placed a bottle drying mat in the cart plus some pacis.Emmett did bibs and I started on clothes.I winced and held onto the cart for balance.
Deep breath baby your okay I'm here Emmett whispered softly in my ear and I tried to slow my breathing.I whimpered as another one hit my ribs and I gasped softly.
Sh baby sh it's okay Emmett whispered as tears coursed down my cheeks.
It hurts I gasped.
"I know baby I'm sorry you have to go through with this"
"Come on baby let's go home okay I think we need to rest"
"No please I'm okay I want to continue"He looks down at me and I could tell he wanted to tell me no that I needed to go home and lay down.
"Just 15 more minutes and I will order the rest online"I nodded and stretched on my tip toes.He kissed me softly and his hands surrounded my stomach.
The baby doesn't kick as hard when your next to me I whispered wanting his hands on my stomach.He nodded and his hand rubbed my stomach as the kicks turned a lot softer.We got more items like the crib and a  changing table.I nibbled on my bottom lip and pointed to the infant seat and stroller.
"You like that one baby"
"Yes want that one please"He nodded and placed it in the cart.
**
I was stuck outside as the painters finished painting the kitchen.I dipped my feet in the pool and Emmett came outside.
"Hm baby girl do you want to swim"
"I don't have a suit that fits me"He shut the drapes and I looked at him puzzled as he walked over to me helping me out of my jeans and my T-shirt.He stripped down to his boxers and I followed him in.He held me close and I squealed when he tickled me.I squirmed away and he went under water making me giggle as pinched my butt and rubbed my belly.He cape up for air and I giggled as he held me close.
Your beautiful baby he murmured when I started to shield my body.
"Aren't you guys just crazy"
"Hi Aidan"
"Hello sweetness how are you feeling"
"Good how's your new house"
"It's good"
And Anastasia Emmett murmured and Aidan shrugged.
"Haven't heard from her in a bit..everyone has been asking where you've been since they haven't seen you at the club"My smile faltered and I swam away.
"Everything okay there"
"Of course Em"
"Then I don't have to be there I have a family that needs me"
"Thinking about letting it go still"
"Yeah I'm thinking about it"
"Are you going to sell it as it is or what"
"I haven't decided yet"
"Okay"Aidan covered his eyes as I got of the pool and dried myself with a towel and slipped on Emmett's button up on.I went to our room and I soon heard Emmett coming in behind me.I started the shower water and stripped down naked.I got in the shower and sighed.He told me he was going to sell the club but he couldn't decide to sell it as the club or just the building.
**
"Baby your awfully quiet"
"Yeah just tired"I ate my lasagna and finished my salad putting my plate in the dishwasher.
Talk to me Emmett murmured as I packaged the leftovers.
"I thought you already had an offer on the club"
"They backed out"
"Do you want to keep it"
"No baby no of course not"
Okay I whispered and I went over to him.
"I love you I'm going to bed"
"I love you too baby more than anything..goodnight"I climbed in our bed and read the pregnancy book.Emmett went right to the bathroom and I heard the shower water turn on.I turned out my lamp and laid down.Emmett laid next to me and he spooned me.
"Are you feeling alright"
Just tired I whispered and he rubbed my stomach.
"Pretty soon we will get to meet our little love"
"Yes pretty soon Em only three more weeks"(so I'm just now realizing that I did a pretty big time jump but we are going with it)
"Are you excited to find out if we have a boy or a girl"
"Of course but I will take healthy"
"Me too baby girl"
**
Emmett's POV
I woke up to my flower struggling to get out of bed.
"Baby girl you alright"
"My leg is cramping please help me up"I got out of bed and pulled her out of bed carefully.She held onto my hands and I watched her waddle carefully.
Bathroom please she whispered.
"Okay baby girl"I helped her get to the bathroom and she used the bathroom.
Son of fluffy ball she whispered.
"Baby are you okay"
Em I think my water broke she sobbed and I opened the bathroom door to see her surrounded by liquid.
It's okay baby girl it's okay I whispered carrying her to the car.I called my mom and Vivian letting them both know that the baby is coming.We got into the hospital and I set her in a chair.
"Help me please my fiancée went into labor her doctor is Dr.Thurman"
"I'll page her immediately"I timed Josephine's contractions and my heart raced as she cried.They wheeled us back and I held onto her hand.
Don't go she whimpered.
"I'm right here baby I'm not going anywhere"
**skip birth**
"Mamí Papi would you like to meet the baby"
"Of course of course take us to the baby"They followed me into Josephine's room and she smiled at us.
"Meet your grandparents my little love"I took the baby from Josephine and handed the baby off to my mom.
"Precious honey absolutely precious"
"¿Es el bebé un niño o una niña?(Is the baby a boy or a girl)"
"Niña Papi you were right"
"She's perfect mi amor is she not"
"Oh she is"My mom passed my little angel to my father who held her carefully.
"Tu papá peleará con chicos, ya lo puedo decir.(Your daddy will be fighting off boys I can already tell)"
What did he say Josephine murmured and I chuckled kissing her petal like lips gently.
"He said I'll be fighting off the boys"I took Aria gently and she started to fuss.
"Oh what's wrong my little angel"
"It looks like I had perfect timing Josephine did you decide bottle or nursing"
"Nursing"
"Okay let's get you in here Mr.Stone"I helped untie her gown and I watched Josephine cradle Aria as the nurse talked her through it.
Your doing great honey just keep trying Okay they don't always latch on the first try"I watched Josephine whimper softly but she looked up at me with a bright smile.
She attached I'm doing it she whispered.
"That's great baby I'm so proud of you"My parents stayed for awhile before going back home promising to return in the morning.Josephine was out cold and Aria was in the baby nursery for the night.
"I love you flower"
I love you too daddy she mumbled in her sleep as I tucked her in.I watched her for awhile before dozing off.