18

Emmett's POV
"Mr.Stone I have those color swatches you asked for"
"Bring them in Julia"She waltzed in and I rubbed my temples.
"Thank you Julia"
"Your welcome Mr.Stone"I took the swatches and set them on my desk.I smirked when I seen my flower start walking toward me she stopped when she seen Julia in my office and I seen her tiny hands clench into fists.
"Julia that's it"
"Yes sir"She walked off and bumped into Josephine at the door.
"Hello Josephine"
"Hello"She kept walking for me and I opened my arms and I swung her around kissing her face.
You look beautiful flower I murmured when she sat in my chair as I closed my office door.
"Thank you"She stood and sat in on my leg.She looked around and her eyes focused on the glass wall.
"Could you see me"
"Yes baby girl I could see you"
"Can they see in"
"No they can't"
"Good"She straddled me and I kissed her.
I love you she whispered.
"I love you too baby"
"What are you doing today"
"Picking our the color schemes"
"Can I help"
"Of course you can"I held the swatch book and she made herself more comfortable on my lap.
"Do you want your boots off"
"Yes please"I removed them and she wiggled her toes and I kissed her hair.She loved to help with this stuff and she had really gotten good at it.
I like this one she murmured and I looked away from the email I was typing.
"It is nice baby girl"
"It's different from your other hotels"
"Yes it is"I handed her a sticky note and she marked the emerald and cherry wood theme.
"Mr.Stone we have a contractors meeting at the sight in 15 minutes"
"Okay we will leave in five minutes"
"Are you coming back here"
"Most likely I just don't know how long the meeting will be.Would you like to go?"
"Sure I'll go"I nodded and seen it was starting to rain.
"Here baby girl put this on"I helped her in my suit jacket and it engulfed her as she giggled.
It's to big she giggled and I chuckled.
"You were screaming it last night I know"She turned bright red and I busted out laughing.
"I'm just teasing baby girl come on let's go"She stayed quiet as Julia talked the whole ride there.I helped Josephine out and tucked her under my arm.We walked into the posh restaurant and Josephine clutched my fingers.
Sh your okay baby I got you I whispered and she nodded.I helped her remove my jacket and I pulled it over my arms as Josephine buttoned the button and smoothed the jacket over my arms.I greeted the three men and they all shook my hand.
"Welcome to London Mr.Stone"
"Thank you I appreciate you agreeing to meet us here"I kept a firm grip on Josephine's waist and she finger combed her curls and I seen she was getting a couple stares.
"This is Julia my assistant"
"Welcome"
"Thank you for having us we are excited to be working with you"I seen Josephine nibble on her bottom lip I knew she wouldn't talk much through this if she talked at all.
"And who's this beautiful lady"
"This is Josephine she's my girlfriend"
"Lucky man"
"Yes I am"Josephine turned pink at the praise and I smiled softly as she offered a shy smile towards them.
"Sir can I get you something to drink"
"Double Of Patrón on the rocks"
"And for the ladies"
"Julia order what you'd like"As the waiter was talking her order I seen Josephine watching me intently.
Water please she murmured and I nodded.
"She'll just have a water please"
"And for you three gentleman"
"Well we can't make him drink Patrón on his own we will have one as well"
"I'll get that right out"
"Thank you"
"So the building is coming along nicely"
"That's excellent how many rooms have you got started"
"Well our men are still on the job so the first floor will be set by 8pm tonight"
"Excellent.We made the right choice then"
"Yes you did Mr.Stone"Our drinks were in front of us and Josephine squeezed my hand gently.I tucked her hair behind her ear and she smiled softly as I kissed her forehead.
*
"I'm gonna get you baby girl"
No daddy I shrieked as he chased me and I giggled.I hid behind a tree and screamed when I got picked up.
"Sh baby girl just daddy"
"Daddy you scared me"
"I'm sorry baby girl your okay"
"Yes daddy I'm okay"
"Now let's go back inside"
"Okie daddy"I jumped on daddy's back and he gave me a piggy back ride back to the house.He bounced me and I giggled.
"Did you have fun today with daddy princess"
"Yes daddy so much fun"
"I'm glad baby girl"He kissed my hand and I giggled.We sat down for dinner and we started eating right away.
"What do you think baby girl does it beat Vivian's"
"No daddy but it's good"
"Yes it is baby girl"
"I miss Vivi and Davey daddy"
"They miss you too princess I'm sure"
"Can we call Vivi"
"Maybe tomorrow okay baby girl it's very early there"
"But it's dark out daddy"
"It's different here than at home baby girl they are called time zones"
"Oh daddy"
"We are 8 hours ahead of them baby girl so we see the sun first"
"Every day"
"Yes princess everyday"
"Same for your mommy and daddy"
"Yes same for my parents princess"
"Okay daddy"
"Are you all done"
"Yes daddy I'm full"
"Okay baby girl"We loaded the dishwasher and I started it and we watched tv for awhile and Josephine fell asleep in my arms.I carried her upstairs and undressed her and put her in her pjs and tucked her in.
Goodnight my love I'll be up soon I whispered.I shut our door quietly and walked into my office to see Josephine's sketch book.I knew I shouldn't of because I respected her privacy but I opened it up seeing beautiful pictures of flowers and buildings with amazing skylines.I snapped a couple photos and continued looking.I seen a couple of me and then a couple of scenery and I flipped to the last page with a drawing on it of an alter covered in roses and dalihas.Did this mean she had marriage on the brain.I admit that I have too but I was worried it would be to quick for her.I shut the sketch book and walked back into our room showering and climbing in next to her and kissing her head.
"I love you baby"
Love too she whispered her eyes still shut.