42

Josephine's POV
The past couple days have been the same.I wake up and have breakfast with Emmett and Aria.I get dressed and we go see Rowan.My heart swells at the thought of my precious boy.I started pumping since he's still in the hospital and I am not.I showered quickly and braided my hair slipping on a plain emerald green shirt with some high rise jeans.I slipped into my nikes and Emmett smiled.
"You look beautiful baby"
"Thank you"
Petal come on let's go okay"
"Okay daddy"
"Did you try to go potty"
"Yes daddy I didn't have to go"
"Okay petal lets go"Emmett buckled her in her seat and she snuggled with her bear.
"Momma when will new baby come home with us"
"Hopefully soon petal are you excited for him to come home"
"Yes I play with him"
"Well he's just little petal he needs to grow and then he can play with you"
"I know momma...daddy said he'll take lots of naps"
"Yes he will petal"
"He is sleepy baby"
"Yes petal he is..he can't do much else"
"Okay momma"We walked into the hospital and Aria had already decided she had to go potty.I helped her in the bathroom and helped her wash her hands.Emmett carried her back into the NICU she tended to wander a lot lately.
Good morning sweet boy I whispered careful not to wake the other babies.
"He's doing very good the pumping is helping amazingly"
"That's great"I picked him up gently and he looked up at me his dark eyes boring into my blue eyes.
Hi sweet boy I cooed and he sucked on his pacifier.
"So he should be due to nurse soon if you want to try"
"Okay thank you"
**
"Hey baby how's it going"
"He wouldn't attach but I gave him a bottle"
"It's okay baby he'll attach soon"
"How's Aria"
"She's asleep"I smiled as he held Aria tightly as she napped.
"We made two beautiful perfect humans"
"Yes we did baby girl..I couldn't imagine our lives without them"
"Me either Em"
**
"Mr and Mrs.Stone thank you for agreeing to the later meeting.Babies come at their own time"
"Yes we know that for sure"
"So as we know your son is growing very well"
"That's great"
"Yes it is.If he continues to gain weight like he is he should be able to go home by next week"
"That's wonderful"
"Yes it Mrs.Stone"I squeezed Emmett's hand and he returned the squeeze gently.I looked down at Rowan who was asleep in my arms.I traced his little nose and watched his pacifier bob as he sucked on it.I stayed quiet listening to the doctor list all the things we need to be cautious of with a premature baby.Aria started to wake up and she nuzzled into my other side.
Momma we go home soon she whined.
"Yes soon petal we are almost done"
Okie momma...can I watch show on phone"
"Ask daddy"Emmett handed her the phone with Bubble Guppies already started.
"But I think that's all I have that I needed to discuss unless you had other things to mention"
"No I think we are set"
"Mrs.Stone you have some visitors we will move you and Rowan to a private section so you can visit"
"Who could be visiting"
Abuela Aria giggled running for Emmett's mom embrace.
"Oh hello how are we all doing"
"We are doing good we just got the news that he could be coming home as soon as next week"
"Oh that's wonderful.Can I wash my hands and hold him"
"Of course Camilla"After she had washed I passed Rowan over to her.
"I'm gonna go pump actually"
"Okay baby"
"Momma I want to go with you"
"Okay petal let's go"I walked into the pumping room and Aria watched me.
"Momma why can't I have milk anymore"
"You can have milk petal just not from momma"
"Why not mommas milk is yummy"
"I'm sorry petal..your brother needs it too"
"I share please momma"I nibbled on my bottom lip.
"Okay petal come here"She climbed on my lap eagerly and I detached one of the pumps letting her nurse.I tucked her hair behind her ear and she nipped at my nipple on accident I'm guessing and I jumped.
"Sorry momma"
"It's okay petal"When I finished pumping I could feel myself slipping as Aria talked about playing dress up when we got home.Emmett's eyes locked on mine and I nuzzled into him.
"Hmm are you my big girl or my little princessa"
"Princess daddy"
"Should we go home baby girl"
Yes daddy I want to play I whispered in his ear and he chuckled.
"Mamí we have some things to take care of will you please watch Aria"
"Yes if course"I watched daddy buckle Aria into her seat in his mom's car and kiss them both on the cheek.He chuckled when he seen me squirm in my seat.
"Oh my little princess needs daddy doesn't she"
"Yes daddy please my princess parts are so tingly"His fingers undid my jeans and he slipped into my underwear.
"Oh little girl I don't know if daddy can wait til we get home..your little kitty is soaked"His fingers pumped inside me and I moaned my body arching as he touched me.
So tight he growled and he pulled me over the center console and pulled my jeans off my little kitty full exposed as he started licking me.I squealed and my legs spasmed in pleasure.
Daddy I moaned and I tensed up my orgasm was about to hit me like a ton of bricks.
Don't you dare cum without permission little girl daddy growled against my princess part.i cried out as pleasure tears escaped from my eyes.
Daddy please I can't hold it I sobbed and he didn't stop.
Daddy I gasped as the damn broke and I started shaking as daddy cleaned me up.
"Hm very naughty girl sit up you will be punished when we get home"
"Yes daddy I'm sorry"
"You know daddy's rule"
"But I asked daddy"
"No you did not you told me you couldn't hold it"I pouted and pulled up my jeans before I buckled myself in as Emmett started the car and drove home.
**
Emmett's POV
I walked  into our bedroom to see my little princess tied to the bed.Her body tensed as I ran my fingers up her smooth legs.She couldn't see me thanks to her blindfold.She gasped when I ran my thumb over her bottom lip.I cupped her cheek and she leaned into my hand gently.
Daddy I'm sorry for being a bad girl she whispered.
"I know baby girl you took your punishment well."I untied her legs and she flexed her ankles as I rubbed ointment on them.I did the same to her wrists and she pushed her hair out of her face.
"You did so good princess"
Tank you daddy I sorrie she cried.
"I know baby girl come here"I pulled her into my arms and she nuzzled into me.I ran my fingers through her hair and she hummed happily.
"I love you princess"
"I love you too daddy"
"Let's get some rest okay"
Daddy takes nap with me she whispered her bottom lip poking out.
"Of course princess"
**
I woke up to Josephine pumping and my fibers brushed her hip lightly.
"Started to get sore baby"
"Yes as nice as aa nap sounded it didn't last very long"
"Why don't you try to take one once your done"
"I can't I need to start dinner and you need to go get Aria"
"Baby your exhausted I'll feed Aria and you can rest"
"Okay"I kissed her forehead and sent her back up the steps to sleep.Since she has been so worried about Rowan's health she hasn't been sleeping.
**
"Goodnight petal I love you"
"Goodnight daddy I love you too"I walked downstairs to see Josephine eating dinner.
How did you sleep I murmured and she jumped a little but gave me a head nod.
"I slept good..thank you"
"Your welcome baby"
"How about I run us a hot bath and we relax"
"I'd like that a lot"
"I'll go get it started"I got our old routine ready a bath bomb ready for her to drop in and I laid out her pajamas and her favorite lotion so I could coat her soft skin.She came in and I undressed her helping her into the tub and she stayed quiet as I held her and washed her hair.
"I love you Em"
"I love you too baby"