Christmas announcements

Hello hello!! Okay, I know I've been MIA for a while now so yall deserve quite the explanation.
In end of may start of June I started talking to this boy and things were going great and I was so happy and wrote a lot because it inspired me so much but late July things went south and he completely just stomped all over my heart and I was so sad for so long and I deleted everything I wrote and cried almost everyday. It was awful. But I got my license on August 7th the day after I turned 16 and started my first job September first and ever since then things have really just started falling into place! I'll be graduating high school a year early with the class of 2015 ((I finally got my cap and gown and drape pictures do if you'd like I'll share)) :) and have already started getting college acceptance emails which is so crazy to me!! But I've been sooo caught up with working 30 hour weeks and being in two grade levels at once that writing has just been so out of the question. But right now, I have a day to myself and decided I would. So I'm sorry this is so insanely long but I hope yall love this chapter and don't hate me for taking so long to update.
And side note, since I'm making as much money as I am, I've totally been spoiling myself so if these outfits seem ridiculous, they probably are. I've just been looking at so much clothes it's all that's been on my mind.
PS i made the chapter media a selfie so yall can have a better Idea of who's writing you this mediocre story (and who I kind of based alex off of sorry lmao I'm a Kian girl) haha and if you waannnaaa follow me on Twitter/Instagram my user is @JamiePesnell and my tumblr URL is xEnhanced
Enjoy!!
Alex's pov
I woke up to Kian shaking me awake and Ash squealing happily.
"Babe, wake up! Santa came." He laughed and I got up rubbing my eyes.
"Hello my beautiful baby! I smiled picking ash up out of Kians arms.
"Are you ready to see what Santa got you?" I squeaked, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom, baby on my hip. I handed her back to Kian so I could brush my teeth. Afterwards I brushed out my wavy brown hair and put a little bit of makeup on knowing Kian would take lots of pictures.
We opened presents and took loads of pictures and now we were getting dressed while Ashton swayed in her swing. I had on a pair of dark wash jeans with a few rips in the thigh and knee. A pair of white boot cuffs and brown riding boots. A white long sleeve and a black north face vest. My makeup was darker than normal and I had my hair in big bouncy curls. Kian on the other hand had his white dress shirt tucked into black skinny jeans with vans on and a Michael Kors watch. His hair styled in his usual quiff. I scooped up Ashlyn and took her to get dressed. She was in a red "babies first Christmas" onesie and some green and white striped pants. Her brown hair in a tiny pony tail on the top of her head with a tiny white bow. And as always, she had a goofy smile on her beautiful little face.
I put ash in her at seat and tucked her full with blankets to keep her warm. We piled into Kians new car and headed for the boys house. We got there in no time, managing to avoid Cali traffic. We walked in to the already crazy house and were immediately greeted.
"Alex!" Jc cheered running over to me. "Hi there!" I smiled and side hugged him. "Gimme this baby!" He said excitedly, scooping Ashlyn out of my arms. "Hello little baby uncle missed you!" He cooed at her while walking away from me. "Be careful with my baby, you goon!"
"Relax baby." Kian whispered as he wrapped his hands around my waist.
"Oh barf, get a room" Trevor fake gagged as he walked by us. "Oh trevie! You love it!" I squealed as I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him tightly, kissing he top of his head repeatedly, over exaggerating the "mwah" sound as I did so. He screeched like a girl and wiggled out of my arms. The guys laughed and I joined them on the couch where they were separating the piles of gifts. We decided a few weeks ago to do the white elephant gift exchange. At the end of the game Trevor had a salt and pepper shaker set, which he was not happy about, Connor somehow got lucky and got the coffee mug with a cat figurine in the bottom, Jc got a 24 pack of multi colored silly string, kian got a pair of maroon joggers and some fuzzy socks, Ricky got a gift card to target, Sam got a scrapbook full of O2L memories and I got a set of tickets to the Maroon 5 concert. We all exchanged thank yous and hugs and then sat down for dinner.
"Kian and alex are goals." Jc said as Kian nuzzled his face in my shoulder. I smiled and kissed his head while the guys "aww"'d
Conversations carried and laughs echoed against the freshly painted walls as we made jokes and food was flung and insults tossed like nothing.
"So guys! Guys." Kian said, laughter till in his voice. "We have something we want to tell y'all before we tell everyone else." Kian said and I took the ring out of his pocket, slyly putting it on my finger.
I held up my hand an squealed "we're getting married!!"
"Oh my god!" The guys yelled and stood up, coming over to us and enveloping us both in a hug. As all the commotion started, Ashlyn began babbling loudly as if to get our attention. I couldn't help but laugh as I picked up my little girl. "Hear that, baby? Mommy and daddy are getting married!"
___
OKAY SORRY ITS SHORT IM GETTING BACK INTO WRITING!!
So just for fun for me, comment your ages so I can see what age group my readers are in! And tell me if you want more drama and if so how? Kalex drama? Problems with ash? Let me know!!