Oh boy!

KIANS POV

Today's the day we get to find out the gender of our baby.

I was stoked. Tomorrows Sunday so I'm gonna vlog about it today and upload it tomorrow so everyone could find out that way.

I got out my camera and started blogging.

Alexs POV

"Sup guys it's Kian! I'm here with my lovely lady Alex Anderson! We're at Sams house picking him up and then going to a doctors appointment. Here Lex you hold the camera while I drive. I have big news for you guys! I'm gonna be a dad! Alex is having a baby!" He cheered to the camera. I smiled and waved. "We're on our way to find out if its a boy or a girl." Sam smiled.

Having Sam filming the ultra sound was kind of uncomfortable but if this is how Kian wanted to tell the fans I was okay with it.

"Miss Anderson, Mr. Lawley, would you like to know the sex of your baby?" My doctor asked.

Kian squeezed my hand I nodded. "Yeah" I said.

"Well, you're daughter is growing just fine. She's due march 9th. Congratulations."

Tears immediately flooded my eyes. I was having a girl.

I sat up and hugged Kian. "I'm so happy." I sighed into his shoulder.

"You heard it here guys! Kian is having a daughter and I'm getting a niece! Happy surprise Sunday!" Sam yelled and ended the video.

They both pulled me into a hug and I began crying. I was so happy.

I thought this would end horridly. But it turned out wonderful.

__

Kian uploaded the video at midnight right before bed.

I laid down in his bed laughing at how excited he was.

He climbed in next to me and I cuddled up to his side, resting my head on his chest.

"I love you Alex." He whispered.

My heart beat intensified and I could feel him tense waiting for my response.

"I love you too Kian. Thank you for everything."

He chuckled lightly and pulled me into him.

___

I woke up to my phone blowing up! I looked at all the notifications, and I was shocked!

My twitter was blown up!

"Who's this girl Kians with?"

"Pregnant teenager? Wow that's original!"

"I doubt it's kians baby."

"Aw congratulations!" "Kians gonna be a great dad!" "I've seen this girl around Orange County. Didn't see this one coming"

"They'll make a cute kid."

I guess the videos gotten around.

I checked my Instagram and flipped! I had 30k followers! I looked at Kians Instagram knowing he had something to do with it and saw that he posted a picture of me getting my sonogram and talking about our baby.

Aw he was excited.

I tip toed downstairs and heard Sam and Kian talking. I over heard a few things and decided to sit on the stairs and listen

"Dude I told Alex I loved her." Kian said

"That's awesome!" Sam gushed.

"Not really, it didn't feel right saying it. You know how it's supposed to just feel right? It didn't." I heard him sigh.

I felt my heart drop a few inches.

"Don't lead her on. I don't care if you have to break up with her or just stick it out but don't fucking hurt Lex or I swear kian." Sam sounded pissed. I was getting mad.

"I think I'm gonna want till the kids born to leave her. So at least she'll have me around now and then I'll be around the baby but not her." He said clapping his hands together.

That's it, I'm done. I thought standing up and running for Kians room.

I shoved my things into my duffle bag and slipped on my vans.

I ran down the stairs angrily, letting the tears fall down my cheeks.

I ignored them calling after me and kept walking.

I was wearing a pair of black sweats and a white tank top, so my baby bump was very visible.

I ignored the looks I got, I mean I expected them. A dirty looking teenager that's pregnant and crying? Plenty of reason to stare.

I sat down on the steps by the beach where I told kian and cried.

I cried so hard it hurt.

Crazy to think that 4 and a half months ago my life was fine.

Now this.