Chapter 7.

I hope you guys enjoy these next few chapters!

Alex's POV.

I sat on the couch watching How I Met Your Mother with a plate of fruit balanced on my belly and my legs crossed under me.

I heard the loud thuds of Kian coming down the stairs and giggled. He was so bad at being quiet!

"Baby I'm lonely." I whined hoping he'd come cuddle with me.

"No you're not! Ashlyn's right there with you!" He giggled walking into the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at him. He had on a nice shirt tucked into some jeans and his hair was actually styled.

"You look nice, what're you doing tonight?" I asked moving the plate and standing up.

"Actually, we are going on a date. Ashlyn's due to be here any time this week and I want to take you on a date. Just the two of us for the last time." He said while walking close to me.

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and placed a light kiss on my forehead.

"Go get dressed doll, were going somewhere nice." He smiled.

I waddled up the stairs and walked into my bedroom, dropping my Yoga shorts to the ground.

I peeled off my Tshirt and took a good look in the mirror.

Damn I look weird naked.

I'm kinda gonna miss this though. Knowing she's literally always with me.

It's gonna be different.

I put on a black floor length strapless floor length dress I got at target the other day. I threw on a jean jacket over it and fish tail braided my hair to the right side.

I touched up my makeup slightly and nodded approvingly. I snapped a quick picture for Instagram uploading it saying "Last date night with Kiki before our little Ashlyn Grace is here! 😘☺❤"

I waddled back down stairs to see Kian waiting by the door on his phone. I slipped on my silver sandals and followed him out the door.

The car ride was longer than out usual trips to the store or runs home but it was nice. We listened to Never Shout Never and he would keep his hand on my belly because she was squirming a lot tonight. His face would brighten every time he felt her move around. It was so cute.

We were seated fast and ordered immediately. We always got the same thing when we came here.

I stirred my straw in my lemonade as Kian began talking.

"So Alex, would you be at all against the guys being here when she comes? They're all thinking of flying out tomorrow and I told them i would okay it with you."

He said hopefully.

I smiled at him. "Of course! The guys are family, I'd love for them I be around. Besides, I want them to be fully involved in Ashlyn's life." He smiled at me just as our food was sat down in front of us.

The rest of the night was lovely just like any other night with my Kiki, but i realized it was all over too fast as I laid down in bed that night because that would be the last time I could go out with him without our little girl.

All these thoughts over whelmed as I realized, in not as ready for this as I thought I was. I just needed my mom.

I woke up early the next day and decided I would go up to my moms grave this morning and talk to her. I know she can't respond to me, but just talking to her makes me feel so relieved.

I pulled on a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt with my hair in a bun at the top of my head.

I grabbed my keys and slipped on my vans before writing Kian a note and walking out the front door.

I drove in silence as I went there, trying to collect my thoughts.

When I got there I parked my car and walked in to the cemetery. I took the usual path, down 5 rows, turn right, 9 headstones down.

There it was, the rock that left her memory. It was hard to look at but I managed.

I placed down the flowers and sat down placing my bag to my left.

"Hi mom." I whispered.

I placed my hand gently on her headstone and wiped away a few tears.

"I told you about my baby last time I was here, but I didn't get to tell you her name. Oh right, it's a girl. Kian and I are naming her Ashtyn Grace Lawley. Beautiful name, right?" I smiled.

I grabbed the picture from my last sonogram that was in my bag and placed it with the flowers.

"That's her." I smiled, choking out a sob. "She's beautiful. Even in blurry black and white, I've never seen something so perfect." I cried a little more. "Mommy, I wish you were here. I'm gonna need some help getting through this. You were the strongest woman I knew, you could get through anything. I just wish you could be here to get me through this." I wiped my eyes and steadied my breathing.

"Mom if you're with me please let me know. I don't care when or how, just show me your still around. I don't think I can take much more of this, so I'm gonna leave now. I'll be back within the next month. I want you to meet Ashlyn. Goodbye mommy, I love you. I miss you."

I cried.

I bent over her grave on my knees with my head against her tomb stone sobbing. Why'd he have to leave? I miss her.

Kians POV.

I knew Alex went and saw her mom, but I hoped she'd be back in time to pick up the guys from the airport.

Ricky texted me saying they'd be landing in a little over an hour so we'd leave in about 30-45 minutes.

As if on cue Alex walked through the front door looking miserable. "Baby." I whispered pulling her into me. She laid her head down on my boulder and cried.

I held her there for a few minutes rubbing we back until she calmed down enough.

I pulled away and wipe the tears on her cheeks with my thumbs.

"We're gonna get through this together. Okay?" I asked. She nodded and whispered okay.

"Good, now lets go get the guys from the airport! Sams meeting us up there."

I smiled. She laughed and followed me out the door.

We sang to One Direction on the ride over there and I noticed Alex wince a few times. After the 3rd time I asked her "Are you okay?"

"M'Fine." She mumbled.

I reached over and grabbed her hand.

"I'm here If you need anything baby." I smiled and she smiled back.

When we got there Sam was already waiting for us outside with the guys.

We got out of the car and were immediately greeted with hugs.

"I can hug you right? You won't break?" Connor asked and Alex laughed. "Of course now get over here and hug me!" She said flailing her arms dramatically. She was so cute.

All the guys immediately followed suit giving her hugs.

We split the guys up putting Trevor, Ricardo and Ricky in Sams car and Jc and Connor in my car.

We all made jokes and laughed on the way back until I noticed all the color drain from Alex's face.

"Alex what's wrong?!" I panicked, contemplating pulling over.

"I think we should go straight to the hospital instead of home. Ashtyn's coming!" She said excitedly, but you could see the nerves in her face.

I hadn't actually prepared for this. I knew she'd come sooner or later but knowing I'd see my child for the first time was terrifying.

February 17th will be the day my life changed forever.