Chapter 8.

Alex's POV.

Kian opened the door for me as I carried Ashlyn inside our home. The o2l boys were already here and had a "party" set up. The first thing I noticed was Sams camera and Kians lights set up across the room and pink baby decorations set up. 

"Welcome home!" They all said as we walked through the doors. I couldn't help but laugh when Ashlyn gurgled at their noise.

We sat around the living room while the boys showed her off the camera and took turns holding her.

They "interviewed" me for their blog asking me a bunch of silly questions about Ash and Kian and I.

After the guys went home Kian and I went upstairs, he put down Ash and I hopped in the shower. It felt nice to be able to shower at home and not the hospital "baths". 

Hospitals gross me out.

After showering I slipped into some black yoga pants and a pink top, letting my hair fall in damp waves.

"Hey momma." Kian laughed lightly as he walked in and put his arms around my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder unknowing letting a few tears fall. He must've felt them seep through his shirt because he asked "what's wrong lex?" While squeezing me tighter.  

"I just love her so much and I love you so much and it's overwhelming and it scares me." I cried making my usual over exaggerated hand motions. "What's so scary about that?" He asked softly.  

"Because everything I love, leaves. First my mom and now my dads moving! He's moving to Boston. I just don't want you guys to leave me too." I looked at the floor through most of what I was saying hoping he couldn't see just how much sadness was expressed on my face.

He gently put his hands on my cheeks an tilted my head so I was looking in his eyes.  

"Alexandria Marie Anderson, I will never leave you. You're the love of my life and your given me the most amazing gift any one could ever give me. I love you and I'm not going anywhere." He whispered before kissing me softly. He rested his forehead on mine and gave me a cheeky smile. He began saying "I love you" repeatedly and kissing my face in between causing me to erupt in to laughter.  

"No Kian stop ew!" I whined laughing.

We eventually crawled into bed and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I got up a few hours later to Ashlyn crying. I slipped on my moccasins and went to make her a bottle.  

When I got back she wasn't crying anymore but she was wide awake with her fingers in her mouth and eyes wondering around.  

Her dark brown hair was messily sprawled out and her pink and white striped long sleeved onesie stretched perfectly over her little arms and feet.  

"Hi baby." I cooed picking her up.  

She finished her bottle fast and I changed her right after. "Ashlyn you look just like your daddy." I smiled.  

I picked her up again and kissed her forehead gently.  

I couldn't believe my baby was almost a week old. She's already growing up too fast!

_

Kians POV.

"Your turn." Alex whined when we head Ashlyn crying in her room.  

That poor thing was so worn out from being up all hours of the night within this last month.  

"I got her, no worries." 

I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Ashlyn got bigger in the last 3 weeks, it's crazy how fast this time goes by when your watching a life form.  

I picked her up and laid her head on my shoulder, then walked downstairs to make a bottle when I noticed we barely had any left.  

I made that little but of formula and Fed Ashlyn before putting her in her carseat and telling Alex I was running to Wal Mart.  

I fastened in Ash and took off.

I didn't expect so many people to be in wal mart at 3 am but there was a ton.  

Walking around with Ashlyn in her carried propped up in the cart, I got some funny looks. That was until a group of maybe 14 girls ran up to me. "You're Kian Lawley!" "Oh my gosh I'm a Lawley pop!" "Is this your kid!" "Aw she's cute!" "Can we get a picture?!" I was overwhelmed by them all considering my lack of sleep.  

Ashlyn began screaming as some of the girls were taking pictures of her and the flash woke her up. "HEY." I yelled. They all shut up and looked at me. "How disrespectful can you get? My newborn baby was sleeping, and you woke her up. Not to mention I don't want strangers taking pictures of my kid! I'll post pictures of her when I'd like, but until then I want you to delete those! No I won't take a picture with you guys, but I will take one with you if you'd like." I said pointing to the on girl standing off to the side awkwardly. The only one who hasn't said anything. "You're the only one who showed me any respect." She smiled and walked over to me opening her camera on her phone. I took a picture with her before giving her a hug and walking away. When we got to the baby isle I picked up Ashlyn trying to get her to stop crying. I gently bounced her a little before getting her to quiet up.

I picked up 6 things of formula, a package of bottles, 2 things of binkys, a new blanket, and 3 packs of onesies. Gosh I spoiled her.

I carried her up to the register and put my things up. A lady that was probably in her 70's smiled at me as she rang up my things. "How old are you?" She asked.  

"18." I said awkwardly placing Ashlyn back in her carrier and pulling out my wallet. "Your daughter looks just like you." She smiled. "You knew she was mine that easily?" I asked. "You have terrified new parent written all over your face hun." She handed me back my card.  

"You're at wal mart at 3 am buying her formula when you could've waited until the morning. You're doing it right. Keep it up." She smiled. I smiled to myself thanking her and walking out.  

Ashlyn was asleep by the time we got to the car. On the ride home I had to pull over for a few minutes because my eyes got teary and I couldn't see.  

She was right, I'm terrified.  

What if I do something wrong? What's gonna happen when she gets hurt for the first time? How am I supposed to protect her from things? What if I'm doing something wrong an she hated me for it in the long run?  

I never thought being a parent came with these side affects. I just want the best for my little one.

A/N- 

Hey guys! So I just wanted to say, if you haven't yet go check out Love Games by NiallsPrivateDancer! I love her Kian fic, it's so great.  

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy.

Xoxox Jamie.