For me.

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO BE POSTED I COMPLETELY FORGOT I EVEN WROTE THIS CHAPTER. But here it is. Sorry it's do short, I'm working on another chapter right now though.

____________

"Kian." I breathed as he dropped his suitcases.

"I guess i'll just leave the rest of my stuff here for you guys and get more when I get a new place." He said quietly as he got a water bottle and his car keys.

"What's that?" He asked, pointing at the paper in front of me.

"Her birth certificate. It's the easiest way to find out who the father is." I shrugged, looking at the ground.

"And?" He questioned.

"Why does it matter?" I looked up, Making eye contact with him. "You're gonna leave me anyways."

He sighed and grabbed his bags, not looking back once as he walked out the front door.

I ran a hand through my hair, tugging slightly at the ends. I'm done with this cycle. I can't handle anymore of this off and on bullshit. It's time to do things for me, and Ashlyn of course. But I need to focus on my happiness.

I picked up my laptop and went straight to airline tickets.

____________

I folded the last few items I had laying on my bed and tucked them away in my suitcase along with my smaller bag containing bathroom supplies and all of the clothes I had packed for Ashlyn. Taking one last look in the mirror I sighed at my yoga pants and tank top with a cardigan and moccasins and an added touch of messy "mom" hair.

Ashlyns laugh echoed from her room as she swatted at her toys. I carried the bags down stairs and ran to the car shoving the suit case in there before running back inside. A wave of guilt rushed over me as I felt horrible for leaving Ash inside alone. I bounded up the stairs to my sweet baby girl and placed kisses all over her face, leaving her giggling uncontrollably.

I put a whole pack of diapers and wipes into her diaper bag along with a few binkies, a blanket, bottles and a pack of formula.

Throwing the pink and white baby bag over my shoulder and picking up Ashlyn I made my way downstairs and out to the car.

______

The wait at the airport was horrendous. Our flight had been delayed and fans of Kian's had noticed me, making me feel the size of a bug as they surrounded me asking for pictures and where's kian and some even asked if I could call kian for them to talk to him. I just politely said he's busy.

Thankfully our flight was finally announced. It was 6 pm now, we wouldn't get to Seattle until around 9 but it would be worth it.

I picked up Ashlyn and propped her against my chest as they called for pre boarding. The lady cocked her eyebrow at me, silently judging me for being a teenage mother. I simply smiled as she told me I could board.

The plain was cold which caused ashlyn to fuss because it made her ears hurt. I pulled the two blankets out of her diaper bag and swaddled her carefully in my lap. Her cries quieted, not that it would matter. There were only about 10 people on this flight thankfully.

It was 9:24 when the plane made contact with the ground once again. The lights across the city I saw as we were coming were beautiful. Hopefully we'll get to explore the city while were here.

I grabbed our carry on and made my way off the plane where I saw my dad and his new girlfriend waiting for us.

I smiled ear to ear as he approached me, gently hugging me to avoid squishing the squirming baby on my chest.

"Alex it's so good to see you." He cheered at me.

"I missed you so much dad."

"This is Kate, my girlfriend. Kate, this is my daughter Alex and my granddaughter Ashlyn." He smiled proudly.

"I've heard so much about you!" I said warmly as I hugged her gently.

"And I, you. You as well!" She cooed at Ashlyn as her head moved around, taking in the new surroundings.

"Well let's get you two home! Knowing Alex, she's starving. As always." My dad laughed to Kate.

We grabbed my stuff from baggage claim and made our way to my dads BMW.

"Alex, you're dad made the most amazing tacos tonight. I put aside some for you." Kate told me as we were pulling into the driveway.

"Holy crap, dad this place is amazing!"
My jaw nearly dropped when the 2 story mansion came into view.

"It came with the job." He shrugged.

This stay was going to be amazing.