How it came to be

Alex's POV.

Sitting in the hospital bed with Kian and Sam by my side and my friends around us made me feel so grateful. The stupid conversations we had were gonna be the stories I'd tell Ashlyn one day.

"So Lex, you never actually told us how all this happened! Last I heard, you hated Kian." Ricky said.

I laughed lightly and readjusted my blanket.

*Flashback*

"Sam I really don't want to go." I whined as my best friend Sam threw an outfit at me.

"Kian is my best friend too, okay? I know you aren't crazy about him aside from, well, yeah but come on Alex please! For me?"

He pleaded.

I gave in and slipped on the high waisted jean shorts with a mint green and floral pin up style crop top. My pin straight hair fell over my shoulders and my make up was a natural yet noticeable look.

I slipped on my black vans and headed out the door to Sams truck.

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" Sam and I laughed and sang as we pulled into Kians driveway.

It was around 10:30pm so the party was already going and tons of people were here.

Sam and I walked in and he took me to the kitchen pouring me my usual, a monster and vodka. He grabbed himself a beer and we walked in the living room where the music was coming from.

Sam and I danced for a while before he went to get another drinking and them finding a girl to grind on, leaving me by myself.

We'd been there for an hour now, he's drunk and I'm barely even buzzed.

I stood awkwardly scrolling through twitter on my phone when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. "Sam!" I laughed turning around. I was shocked when I saw a mock hurt look on Kian, who's hands had just been on me.

"Kian actually." He stated matter of factly.

My hand tightened around my drink as I immediately got nervous.

Kian Lawley was Sams best friend who I happened to have had feelings for since I met them, but he's an ass so I dislike him.

He tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear and moved his face closer to mine.

"You look amazing tonight." He winked, slurring some of his words.

"No, you're just drunk." I said, sadly realizing it as I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Drunken words are sober thoughts." He stated tapping my nose with his index finger. I blushed ridiculously.

"Why don't you come upstairs with me?" He asked suggestively.

"I uh uhm I should probably stay here in case Sam comes back." I said, gesturing to Sam and Acacia pretty much eating each others faces.

"Trust me, he's got better things to worry about now come on." He said yanking my hand, pulling me upstairs.

I knew the room we were in was his because I'd been in here quite a few times with Sam.

I grabbed the bottle of vodka from bed side table while he was in the bathroom and took a few big swigs.

By the time he came back I could feel the warmth running through my bloodstream and the slight drunk setting in. No one said a little liquid confidence didn't help. ;)

He sat on the bed next toe and put his hand on my thigh.

"I know I already said this, but you look amazing tonight. I can't keep my hands off you." He growled kissing my neck slightly.

I leaned over and placed my lips on his. Just one kiss before pulling away slightly and looking in his eyes.

He grabbed the back of my head gently pulling my face back kissing me harder.

After a while he laid me down on the bed grabbing the small of my back and sliding me up so my head was on a pillow. I flipped us over, straddling his waist as I pulled off his top and mine before kissing him again.

He gathered my hair in his hand pulling it lightly as I kissed down his neck.

*Insert sex scene here.*

I woke up the next morning in Kians bed completely naked and with a pounding head ache. Guilt and embarrassment washed over me as I saw him dead asleep next to me.

I slipped out from his grasp and threw on some sweats of his that were on the floor and a tank top as well before grabbing my clothes and sprinting home.

*End flashback*

"I still have your clothes by the way." I laughed.

Kians POV.

Watching Alex in so much pain was one of the hardest things in my life.

I wanted to cry for her but she was doing enough crying for us.

She shouted a few insults like "this is all your fault" or "I hate you right now" but after she'd cry a bit more and say she didn't mean it. Of course I couldn't be mad, I'd just laugh lightly and give her a kiss.

Just as I was about to bust with anticipation, I heard it.

The faint cry that began a completely new chapter in my lie.

Alexs cries subsided as she dropped her head against the pillow. After a minute of just holding her I heard the doctor ask.

"Kian, would you like to hold your daughter?" I nodded slowly and She handed me a pink baby-filled blanket.

I drew in a sharp breath as I laid eyes on the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen.

Her dark hair was poking out from the hat on the top of her head and her eyes opened just enough to look at me as she opened her mouth making a gurgle sound.

I couldn't help but let a few tears slip as I took her in.

She was beautiful. She was mine. She was ours. And she was here.

__________________________________

A/N- IS ANYONE ELSE CRYING I AM.

I thought you guys deserved a long chapter!

Thank you so much for reading this, please tell your friends to read it as well!

This story is no where near over. So don't give up on it, it's just going to get better.