Are you sure?

PLEASE READ THIS OKAY.

It REALLY bothers me when people comment saying nothing but "update" or "UPDATE NOW" etc.

or even the multiple occasions when people have told me I don't care or am not dedicated to my stories or something along those lines, I literally cried.

I want to update so freaking often but it's extremely difficult and I don't think you guys understand.

I'm in Colorguard, for those who don't know it's the flags and weapons with the marching band, and were competing NATIONALLY in 4 weeks.

I have school Monday through Friday from 9:05-4:10 and then practice until 7:45 and by the time I get home, shower, eat dinner and finish my home work and drivers ed, it's usually 11 or 12 and I'm fucking tired. And every Friday is a football game and a competition every Saturday since 2 weeks ago and until the season ends after grand nationals.

That gives me one day a week to see my family and relax. And 75% of the time during that time I don't feel like writing. And I'd rather wait and give you guys a good chapter then give you once a week shitty filler chapters. So please be understanding that until this season is over, I will not be able to be as active.

So if you're going to comment, please, leave a nice comment about the story or something instead of just saying update. That bothers me a lot.

On a lighter note, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 30k READS HOLY SHIT THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE.

Do any of you guys play sports? Any other marching band/Colorguard members? DCI or WGI members? Do any of y'all live in Indiana? Bc that's where grand nationals is and if any if you were to go to it I'd love to meet you!

Drop me a comment or message.

Xoxoxo, Jamie.

_______________

"Will you be okay watching Ash today while I go film?" Kian asked, sliding his arms around my waist.

"Of course." I smiled, putting his food on the plate.

"Awesome! Love you!" He said while kissing my cheek and running for the door.

"Wait, I made you breakfast!" I yelled after him but he was already out the door.

I slumped onto the counter and pouted.

"Well, that was a waste" I complained to myself as I emptied the plate into the trash.

Running back upstairs I walked into Ashlyn's room and picked her up smiling.

"Hi sweetie!" I cooed. She made some gurgling noise in response and I laughed at her.

"Let's go somewhere today!" I thought aloud as I got her dressed.

I slipped her into a pink dress with a white bow on the front and white bloomers over her fresh diaper.

Laying her down on my bed with pillows on both sides of her to keep her from rolling, I slipped out of my nike shorts and t shirt and into a pair of dark high rise shorts and a white fitted crop top and red flannel. I threw on my red vans and shook out my wavy hair.

"Let's have a mommy- baby day." I smiled at Ashlyn while putting her car seat in the back of my Tahoe.

We drove to the mall with blues clues playing on the DVD player and her constant noises reminded me Ashlyn was still awake.

When we got there I got the stroller out of the back and put Ashlyn in it, tossing her baby bag in the bottom bin.

We walked around for a little before going in to Carter's. I picked up some socks for her and a couple bows and onesies before leaving the store to look for something different.