EPILOGUE

A/N: Hey! matagal din bago mag update pero finally ito na yong Epilogue and final chapter ng COF: Simon Marcos. Thank you sa pagsubaybay sa story ni Simon and Sapphira. Hope you like it. I really appreciate your support and love for this story. Hindi ko man kayo ma mention isa-isa but I'm very glad at isa kayo sa inspiration ng story na to.

xx

SIMON

The day I first saw Sapphira was like, she's someone I can't handle. She seems to be a hater of everything around her. Her brows could almost be in one line whenever boys come near her. Though I tried to understand her, she seems to be too much to for me. Too much for Simon, Simon that is broke and unsettled.

"Ma, are you sure she will make Khloe's wedding gown, she seems to be a fresh graduate and inexperienced."

That was my first phares. Hindi ko naman kasi alam kung paano magsisimula ng conversation sa kanya or how should I present myself until it turned out na ang rude ko pala sa paraan na yun. I questioned her expertise na dapat ay hindi ko na ginawa. Kaya nagmukha tuloy akong masamang nilalang sa una naming pagkikita.

I light up my cigarette, iniisip kung bakit ko ginawa iyon kanina. Then I saw her looking at me. Our eyes met pero siya din ang unang nagbaba ng tingin.

I can't understand girls. I though, I'm still not over with Jasmine but after that night I'm confused

During Sandro's wedding. Nagulat ako dahil sa biglaang nangyari. We kissed mabilis lang iyon. Pero parang bigla akong nawala sa kasalukuyan hindi ako halos makagalaw at kahit salita ay parang walang lumabas sa bibig ako. Still I composed to say sorry. Then she suddenly slapped me like it was all my fault. Pahero naming hindi sinasadya iyon, kung tutuusin ay aksidenti lang ang nangyari. Pagkatapos niya akong sampalin ay mabilis siyang umalis at hindi na kami ulit magkita

It was in New York when we met again. Nagulat ako sa balitang may anak na siya. Nandoon kami for vacation and Mom decided to visit since she's a good friend ni Tita Caroline. There, I saw her carrying her baby. I felt nervous kahit hindi ko naman alam kung ano ang rason. I want to cry without any reason habang tinitingnan ko siya. Siguro, nandoon na din yong panghihinayang kasi parang kailan lang kami magkakilala, ngayon na laman ko na lang na may anak na pala siya. I'm still confused at hindi ko pa alam ang nararamdaman may anak na siya. Ngayon paano ko masasabi sa kanya once I figured out my feelings towards her. Hindi ko kasi mapaliwanag kung ano ba talaga. If it still Jasmine or it's already her.

Until the day came, I was there when she's all down. I was there with her and her baby kahit na hindi ko naman obligasyon yun because I feel I need to be there with her. She needs someone and I'm available I'm willing. I'm capable of having her back because finally, I know what I feel. I'm in love with her, I'll win her

She went back to New York to start a new life that was when I found out that Sera, her daughter was mine.

Is the universe on my side? For a billion people, I was the father of her child. It gives me so much hope. That it's not just my feelings anymore. We have someone to bind us. It's our daughter.

Sera made more of her reason to finally settle with me. I don't know if she feels the same way, also that I'm afraid to ask her. Maybe, I'm afraid she'll say that she just marry me dahil ako ang ama ng anak niya. I gave her assurance kahit na hindi ko naman alam kung mapapanalo ko siya sa huli. I just thought that even I don't have any idea of what she feels towards me. I won't get tired to show her every day how's she's worth it of everything in the world.