40

"I want an annulment" I repeated

He sat down and look so helpless after I told him what I want.

We've been fight everyday since I knew na kinikita niya ang pinsan ko at tinulungan ito sa perang galing sa kompanyang pinaghirapan ng mga magulang ko. I think of it a million of times at I guess ito ang tamang desisyon.

We made promises, hindi ko man alam kung totoo iyon ay sinubukan kong pagkatiwalaan ang mga iyon. Heavens knows I tried to make this work kahit hindi ako handa, kahit sabihin ng iba na I married Simon para makuha ang mana ko, para may kilalaning ama ang anak ko. I'll take that all because he also made me believe that his promises are true, as if it won't be broken, it will forever lived in us and won't separate but today it was all mess up and teared apart.

There are promises that meant to stay but most are meant to be broken.Rare are those who fulfil the promises that was made. Now, I found that Simon is not like that. He promise but he can't keep it. Whatever reasons he have, still it's not acceptable.

"Sapph please, wag naman ganito. You don't understand kasi." He said as he brush his hair.

"Yes, I can't really understand Simon! I feel so betrayed knowing that you can do this all to me. Akala ko iba ka sa ibang lalaki pero masyado lang palang matamis yang mga salita mo, hindi mo kayang panindigan ang mga pinangako mo!" I shouted.

"I want an annulment! Sera will going to stay wiith me. I want you to give up all the rights you have from her kasi in the first place wala ka naman talagang karapatan." I know I said too much pero mas madali na din ito diba.

"What! Sapphira I can't do that! I'm Sera's father! I'm your husband! How can you say that. Hindi mo ba naiisip kung ano ang epekto nito sa kanya. Seeing us like this! Please! I'll tell you in the right time, hayaan mo na lang muna ako ngayon na ayusin ito lahat. Aayusin"

"Sana inisip mo din lahat ng ito bago ka nag deisisyon Simon! May you have reasons pero alam mob a kung anong ayaw ko sa lahat yong may lihim, yong tinitira pala ako sa likuran ko ng hindi ko alam. Saka ikaw pa talaga. I didn't marry you to stab me. Just give me the annulment and we're done."

"I heard too much annulment for you! F8ck that!."

"Nothing happened between us Simon! That can be grounds for annulment!" I feell my face heated after kung sabihin iyon pero totoo naman kasi.

"Because I respected you alam ko na biglaan ang kasal natin at wala pa iyon sa isip mo malayo pa. I want you fully submit yourself to me before we do that thing." He replied

"Then thank you, for the respect and thank you because this making me easy to get an –

"And for Sera! She's my daughter Sapphira! Hindi mo siya pwedeng ilayo.

I laughed, really!

"Why you care so much Simon? Haven't you remembered that you just donated your sperm?"

He look at me as if he don't understand it, matalino siya at alam kong alam niya ang ibig kong sabihin.

"How many sperm emissions do you do? Or should I ask doon na clinic ka lang kaya nag donate? What if it wasn't successful procedure? Why the sperm you donated that made Sera alive makes you more aggressive about her existence."

"Bacause I'm the owner of that sperm and I'm her father!"

"Then, what if hindi ako ang nakakuha ng sperm mo? You'll marry the girl happened to give you instant kid because of your donated sperm."

Natahimik siya sa sinabi.

"Isang bisis ko na lang uulitin ito Simon, I want an annulment sa ayaw mo at sa gusto. I bet I deserved freedome from this bullshit trap kaya please! Give it to me.

His eyes started to turn redand for a blink tears are falling from his eyes.

He stood up and wipe his tears. Na konsensya ako sa mga pinagsasabi ko I should be more gentle. I don't know na ganito siya ka sensitive. Seryoso siya at malayo sa tipo niya ang umiyak pero ngayon ito siya may mga luha sa mata.

"Fine, I'll give you what you want pero may hihilingin lang ako. Please don't hate me and please huwag mong ilayo si Sera sa akin. Even when I give you the annulment you want.." tears fall again "I want you to know everything I feel and everything I said to you was true. If I told you I love you I meant it. When the right time comes you'll understand why I all did this and when that day comes I hope your heart is still open to accept me."

---------------------------------

don't forget to LIKE and COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!

thanks for reading....