5

Wednesday came so fast and it's time to go back. I felt the tons of sadness my parents had, the more I want to stay the more pressure I feel and I have a work to finish.

In my third day in New York I was able to start the gown I'm doing for Khloe. It was quite unreal. I've been doing this for how many times but this is my first time having a wedding gown. Well, may nag try na magpagawa sa akin noon but I refuses them because of that fact that it only reminds me of the horrible scenario of getting married someday. I'm not close to the idea that it will come but having it now gives so much pressure on me samahan mo pa ng pamilya ko na halos gusto na akong ipagtulakang mag asawa. Especially my Mom.

I spent two months in making the gown and now it's in front of me. I also have the gown for Tita Liza and the bride's mother but it will be a surprise for the two as my mother wants to.

"This is beautiful Sapph. I can't wait the day you get married. I'm sure you'll have the most beautiful wedding gown." Anna told me as she can the wedding gown.

" Anna told me as she can the wedding gown

(Photo from Pinterest)

"That's still far Anna, I have so much thing to do. And believe me, mas mauuna pa siguro akong magkakaanak kesa sa ikasal.

Anna's mouth turned into a big O when she heard me. " Are you serious Sapphira! What are you talking about!" she reacted like it's not a common trend today. Having a child first before getting married.

From what I heard Sandro and Khloe has that story. They had the baby first and love comes after. But it was sad that they lost the baby for admitting they love each other. Their story is somewhat cute but tragic. Kung ako siguro hindi ko na kakayaning harapinyong taong magpapaalala sa akin that I lost the every important part of my life. A child is life you made lalo na sa babae they have more attachment of it kasi nasa kanila mismo yon. At kung ako siguro if I'm going to lose a child I won't every show my face to the man who I made it together. No matter how much I love him or no matter how I fall for him because at the end of the day maalala mo pa rin kung ano ang nawala at hindi na iyon maiibalik.

Last night I had a skype with Mom and Dad. We talk a lot of things and happening to me and I do the same until nagkwento na si Mommy kung gaano siya kaniingit kay Tita Celestine dahil sab ago nitong apo. My cousin Cathlea who just got married last year give birth last night. At halos hindi matigil si Mommy sa kakakwento I tried to make a joke.

"You want a grandchild too?" I asked her. My parents looked confused as they heard me.

"What do you mean Sapphie? Are you dating a guy there?" Walang prenong tanong ni Mommy at nakita kung siniko naman siya ni Dad.

"But you want to have a Grandchild?" I asked again.

Nagkibit balikat lang ang dalawa. "Of course sino ba naman ang hindi." Halos sabay pa silang dalawa. Halata talaga ang paggkasabik sa mga ito. "But," it was Dad habang si Mommy naman ay inaantay ang sasabihin ng nasa tabi. "But, make it legal as possible Sapphira. We want you see you settling down before we gone. Yong may kasama ka." Dagdag pa ni Daddy.