19

Jack's POV

"Shit!" I cursed. Finn was in the room. Of course he was in the room, it was his room.

Why did I choose his room to host a pity party?

I was curled up on his bed when he walked in and sat up when I noticed him.

"Umm.." he looked terrible, "I'll leave?" He turned true to his word.

"No," I was quiet but he still stopped, "I'm sorry."

He didn't say anything, his back was still facing me.

"I'm sorry I upset you, that wasn't my intention." but you had already kissed me twice before and played it off as work and I was scared it was another joke because I realized I actually love you. That was the truth, but I didn't want to admit to myself or him.

"I had a panic attack," he sounded calm but I thought it was a front, "I wasn't upset."

I sucked in a breath, he was pissed at me. Rightfully so, everyone else was too.

"Is there anything I can do?"

He finally turned around. His face was pointed to the ground and he was biting his lip. Overall, Finn looked stressed. Which scared me, I didn't want him to have another attack.

"No."

"Oh..."

"No I mean," Finn sighed, "it wasn't your fault."

"Are you sure about that? I..." I cleared my throat awkwardly, "...I pushed you away. I made you feel bad."

"That's not your fault," Finn's voice wasn't as soft now, "I shouldn't have made you uncomfortable."

I didn't say anything.

"I should be the one saying sorry," Finn finally looked up into my eyes, "for kissing you randomly twice now, I hadn't realized how much it made you uncomfortable."

I looked away from his hurting eyes.

He thought I pushed him away because he disgusted me. He thought I was straight.

Which I was...

I just wasn't completely opposed to the idea of his lips on mine...

When I looked back at him he looked more stressed than before. I had to tell him the truth before he collapsed again.

His gaze dropped and his breathing got more and more intense.

I needed to say something.

****

Finn's POV

"I'm gay."

I snapped my head up to look at Jack.

He looked just as bewildered as me.

I had gone too far out of it that I wasn't sure if I had said it or him.

"I mean..."

Thank god it was him.

"You don't disgust me," Jack said calmly. He looked like he was going to vomit.

I just felt relief. Calmest I had been all day.

Thank fucking god he was gay. I had thought to myself.

"Thank you," what the fuck, why was I saying thank you? Jack looked confused too.

"Are you.." he started, "are you....as well?"

My heart was melting, he couldn't even say 'gay.'

I started to smile and walk towards him, "can I kiss you?" I had asked.

He turned completely red but nodded.

"Only if you mean it."

----

Hell yeah.

That ending made me so happy.

I'm in a mood though so I don't expect you bois to enjoy they last phrase as much as me.

My freaking heart

It might explode...

more drama is coming though, this isn't a fucking 'and they lived happily ever after' sort of chapter, it's a 'haha you thought they were finally going to be fucking happy watch me rip that hope away from you' sort of chapter.

Shit that was cruel of me, I apologize. Like I said before, I am in a heckin mood.