Stay

"Stella Rose!" I hear from a distance. I couldn't see anything, my vision was vauge. "Let me see her! Let us see her!" Niall yelled. I could hear crying from all around me. I had tubes running up and down my body. Doctors rushing me into the ICU. Only family could visit patients in the ICU, but Niall was throwing a tantrum because he couldn't see me. The boys were crying, too.

Very few people lived the plane crash, my dad was one of them. Most people died. The rest were in absolutly horrible condition, me being one of them. The nurses were surrounding me, hooking me up to a machine to help my reathing. I had a puntured lung and my kidneys were failing. I had internal bleeding. My brain felt like it exploded. My heart was either going way too fast or way too slow.

My dad wasn't severly hurt. He had a couple broken ribs and a broken arm. As of me, i was a wreck. Broken bones, organs failing. I was sure i wasn't going to make it.

My heart stopped every once in a while, and the nurses would do a quick session of CPR to help it beat again. 

Niall was still struggling with the doctor to get him and the boys in the ICU to see me. He wouldn't give up. That's when i realized it. Niall really did love me. I couldn't  move barely at all. I gave out a groan and pointed to the door. I tried to say, "Let him in!" But it came out in jibberish.

The doctors made an acception to Niall. The nurses had to finish with my breathing machin, whatever it was called, and when Niall and the boys came in, the nurses had to stay in my ICU room at all times. Niall didn't argue. His complaining actually worked.

"Stella Rose!" The doctors let Niall and the boys in. Niall knelt to the floor and gently held him hands in his. "Please don't go Stella," Liam said. "Hang in there," Louis continued. "It'llbe okay, Stella, just hang on," Harry said. The boys all knelt at their knees next to Niall. "Stay with us, Stella," Zayn said.

I was going to have to have surgery, but the doctors dissmissed it. They said they weren't bad enough that they couldn't heal over time, if i live through this. 

My dad had to get in a wheel chair, but he was fine. He couldn't see me until after the doctors put him i casting. 

The boys stayed at the edge of my hospital bed the whole time i was there. When my heart would strop for a moment, Niall would shake me and stare at the nurse anxiously to go faster. He was relieved afterwards, knowing it hadn't stopped forever. The boys began to sing 'Moments' to put me in a happier mood.

The doctors were talking in a huddle. With their clipboards and such. The nurses stoop at the end of the bed making sure i stayed calm and okay.

I went into cardiac arrest. The doctors got our of their huddle and checked my pulse. My heart was beating too fast, the blood couldn't keep up. I ended up calming down, and my heart beated at a normal pace. 

My eyes were slowly closing. I could feel my blood slowing down. "Stella Rose! Love, stay please, stay," Niall shed a tear and gently put his lips on mine. I was still barely concious. I kissed him back, or at least tried. He knew i was struggling to move. "I love you, Stella Rose," Niall said, squeazing my hands. At this time, the boys were sobbing. I shed a couple tears. "I love you too, boys," i said with my last final breath.