Reunited

My jaw dropped. I looked down, tears hitting the ground. "W-we have to go see him!" I yelled, my make up running down my face. Harry walked up to me. He wiped away my tears and hugged me tightly. The other boys joined in. "We were just going to visit him," Zayn said. "I assume you would like to come with us," Louis continued. "Of course," i replied. I wiped away my tears, taking my remaining make up with it. Louis got him keys and we headed to the hospital. "Have y'all seen him yet?" I asked, turning to Liam. He sighed. "Sadly, no. No one has seen him except his mother, who found him just in time," Liam shed a tear. We arrived shortly after. 

Harry helped me out of the car. They made sure i was okay, which i really appriciated. Most haters think all they care about is money and fame, but oh how they are wrong. If only those haters knew the boys like i did. We got into the hospital and asked to see him. "We're here to see--" Zayn said. "Niall. You're here to see Niall Horan," the nurse interrupted, knowing we were here for him. "Y-yes," said Louis. She led us to his room. Liam let me in first, them following me. There he was. Niall Horan. Laying in the hospital bed, fast asleep. He had breathing tubes all over him. "Oh my God!" Liam said quietly so he wouldn't wake him. I walked slowly towards him. I tried not to cry, that epicly failed. I saw his wrists, they were badly cut. "Oh, Niall. What have you done to yourself?" I whispered, softly touching his face. I saw a burn on his neck, rope shapped. I was crying now. I continued touching his face. The boys stood behind me. They started to cry aswell.  I saw his eyes move. He let out a quiet groan. HIs eyed opened slowly. The light above him reflected off his eyes so beautifully. "Stella Rose," he whispered, too weak to get up. He had a breathing mask on his mouth, which fogged it up a bit. "Niall," i hear behind me. It was Louis. "What have you done?" Louis started crying. The boys stood beside me, just staring at Niall. "I-i-i just couldn't live without Stella Rose--" Niall blacked out. 

"Niall! Niall!" Zayn yelled. He wouldn't wake up. We shook him, failed. We yelled, failed. We even tried slapping him. That didn't work either. The machine started beeping. We all panicked. Shortly after, the doctors and nurses come rushing in. One of the nurses checked his pulse. She looked at us worried. "No pulse."

The doctors pushed us out. We waited impatietly in the lobby. Liam started shaking his leg. By that moment, we were all crying. The nurse at the front desk handed us some tissues, in which we didn't deny. We waited for a long time, a half an hour maybe. We all started getting worried. "What if we lose him?" Harry said. We all looked at him. "What if he's gone?" He continued. I shed another tear. "It's my fault--" I started. "Oh, no Stella, it's not your fault," Liam said, putting his hand on my shoulder. I pushed it away quickly. "Yes it is! He's gone and it's all my fault!" I yelled somewhat quietly. "We don't know that," Zayn said. "We just have to hope for the best," Louis said. They all came up to me in a group hug. We hear the doctor call my name.

"Stella Rose? Is there a Stella Rose in here?" The doctor called. I stood up anxiously. He walked over, with a scowl on his face. The boys stood up with me. "You're here for Niall Horan, correct?" The doctor asked. "Yes," i replied. The doctor looked down at his clip board. "It's bad news..."