Confirmed

I woke up from a terrible nightmare. I dreampt Niall had actually committed suicide. Me and the boys going to his funeral. The boys singing 'Half a Heart' and 'Moments' as a tribute to Niall. I woke up crying, breathing heavily. I turned around slowly, fearing i had woken Niall up.

I smiled. Niall was fast asleep. His hair was screwed up, his face was relaxed, his breath was slower. I laid my head back down and waited for Niall to wake up. I tried to fall asleep again, but i just lied there, wide awake. 

I thought about random things, like i always do when i just wake up. I thought about things like what if Niall really did commit suicide? What would his fans think? What would his fans do? I shake out of my thoughts and hear a soft, cracky voice. "Good morning, love," i turn around and it was Niall. He had a deep morning voice. I smiled slightly. "Morning," i said back. "Any good dreams?" Niall pulled me closer, his arms around my waist. I wiped the smile off my face. Before i could speak, Niall knew i had a bad dream. Niall suddenly kissed me and smiled. "Tell me all about it," he said with a smirk.

I gulled and prepared myself. "I-i dreampt t-that you had actually... commited suicide. The boys and 'Half a Heart' and 'Moments' at their shows as a tribute to you. I woke up crying," i told him. "Oh," he replied. "I'm sorry i wasn't awake to comfort you... You could've woken me up," he half smiled. "You looked so peacful and cute, i didn't want to wake you,"  i cuddled up closer to him, if that was even possible. "Well, i'm here now," Niall kissed my forehead. "And i'm so thankful for that," i laid my head in the crook of Niall's neck.

We laid there for a while, until the boys came out of their bedroom. "Hey love birds, get up if you want food," Liam says, walking to the semi-small kitchen. Harry started cooking pancakes and bacon. Niall flinched at the smell of the bacon. "Harry Edward Styles! Must you mock me?" Niall yelled playfully. Harry laughed. "How else am i supposed to get you up?" Harry yelled back to over-rule the sound of the bacon sizzling. I giggled. "It's okay, Ni, we can continue later," i winked and got up. Niall shot up and ran into the kitchen, standing right next to Harry. Louis got the plates, while Zayn got forks. Liam got syrup. They sat it all neat at the table and waited for Harry and Niall. 

I walked up to NIall, reaching to put my arms around Niall. Just before i did, i heard a loud voice from across the room. "I wouldn't do that Stella, Niall is very protective of his food," Liam said, the boys giggling. Niall turned around before i could say reply. He picked me up and lifted my on his shoulders. "She's not bothering me," he turned to the boys, smiling. Niall reached over Harry and tried to take some bacon from the pan. Harry slapped his hand away quickly. "Patience, child!" Harry yelled playfully. Niall put on a sarcastic pouty face. Once Harry was done, Niall set me down at the chair next to him and waited impatiently for Harry. He set the pancakes on the plate and the bacon on the plate next to it. "Dibs!" NIall yelled, grabbing the biggest pancake. "Ah! Niall always gets dibs on that one!" Louis pouted. "Cause you're not fast enough, Lou!" The boys giggled, Louis face in defeat.

I thought about what Liam said. "Niall's very protective of his food". I reguarded the warning and reached and grabbed some of Niall's bacon. Niall stopped chewing and looked at me. He had a partially sarcastic face on. The boys gasp and start laughing. Niall finished chewing and picked me up out of my food. "Uh oh!" Harry said, the boys still laughing. I raised my eyebrows in saying "Come at me". I expected him to take the bacon back, but instead, he slammed his lips onto mine. "I believe--" Niall took the bacon out of my hand. "That belongs to me," Niall smiled, the boys laughing histerically. 

Niall turned his phone back on. He began to read all the tweets reguarding him. The ones from the fans, at least, he wasn't emotional stable enough to read the hate tweets. He decided to break the mystery and tweet. "To my lovely fans who are confused about the news today, yes, it is true. But, i'm still alive and ready for our show tonight. Hope this relieved you a bit !" Niall put his phone down and we cuddled on the couch. Zayn turned on, of course, Spongebob. The concert. I totally forgot about it.

A/N

Heyyy! What do you thinks' gunna happen? I really hope y'all are liking it so far! Don't forget to tell your friends about it, i'd love for them to read it! :3