Back to Normal, Almost

Niall ran to the rest of the boys. They all got in a group hug. Minus me, of course."I'm so glad you're okay, mate," Liam said, squeazing him tightly. They got out of the group hug and they all headed toward me. "I guess they let you out early, huh?" Asked Louis. Niall replied with a soft 'yes'. The nurse walked back in to greet the boys. "She's good to go home," the nurse told Liam. She helped me get up on my crutches and start walking. The boys helped me the rest of the way. We checked out of the hospital and started heading back to the hotel. About half way on the road, i realized i hadn't called my parents. I pick up my phone and dial my mom's number. "Hello? Stella, are you okay?" My mom asked, a little worried. "Y-yes mom, i'm fine. We're heading back from the hospital and i--" my mom stops me. "YOU WHAT?!" She yells through the phone. "Mom, let me explain. I just slipped on some soap in the shower and minorly broke my left foot. It's nothing to worry about, really. The doctor said it was very minor and not something serious," i replied calmly. There was a silence. O-okay Stella, be careful from now on," my mom demanded me. "Yes ma'am," i replied sarcastically. She hung up.

"Stella Rose, you probably should lay down love, wouldn't want to injure your foot even more," Niall smiled at me, grabbing my arm and gently helping me towards the couch. "OTP," Harry looked at us, laughing, making a heart with his hands and pointing them towards us. We both laughed. "Harry, you actually said something funny," Louis replied. We all laughed. "Niall, lad, shouldn't you be resting too, ya know... From recent incedents..." Liam whispered, trying not to make Niall too emotional. Whispering it didn't help at all, as i presumed. "I think Stella Rose's needs come before mine..." Niall replied, rubbing his wrists. The four boys sighed. "Here mate, let's get you some band-aids for your... wrists..." Zayn said, signalling Niall to the bathroom. Niall followed without hesitation. 

The rest of the boys helped me get comfy. Harry got me water, Louis brought me a blanket, and Zayn handed me the remote. Like the child i am, i turned on Nickelodeon. One of my favorite shows, Spongebob Squarepants, was on. It immeditely brightened my mood. I heard footsteps come from behind me. I suddenly see Niall's face in front of mine. He hung on the back of the couch and smiled. "I missed you love," he told me. His cheeks turned a light shade of red. Before i could answer, his lips met mine. Except this time, his lips weren't as soft as the other times. His lips were sort of rugged, like he had been picking at them. He tends to do that when he's stressed. "Have you been using Carmex?" Niall lifted his lips off mine, his face still so close to mine. I smirked. "Maybe..." Niall giggled, rubbing his lips together trying to comprehend the taste. "Hmmh, strawberry," Niall smiled brightly, leaning in for another kiss. Suddenly, a voice stopped him. "Alright, love birds, give your tounges a break for a minute. What do you guys want for dinner?" Zayn asked. Niall turned to Zayn. "I don't know," he responded. Niall turned back to me and smiled, his tounge touches the bottom of his back tooth. "What do you want, Stella Rose?" He asked flirtatiously. "Anything is fine with me," i smirked, showing my dimples. Me and Niall still had strong eye contact. "Alright, how's KFC? Is KFC okay with you, mates?" Liam asked all of us. "Yeah!" We all said together in sequence. The boys left, leaving me and Niall alone. 

Alone. I repeat, alone. "Looks like we've got the room to ourselves for a while," Niall said, winking. I smiled, staying silent. Niall moved over to the front of the couch and faced me. He half smiled, showing his crystal white teeth.  I smiled back, biting my lip, telling him unintentionally to kiss me. He leaned in closer, the light reflecting beautifully off his deep blue eyes. "Let's take advantage of that, Stella Rose," Niall was now biting his lip aswell. "Stop being so damn cute and kiss me already," i realized i said it out loud. I covered my mouth, silently giggling. "Damnit! I said it out loud..." i took a deep breath, hoping he didn't hear. He did. Niall laughed histerically. I punched him lightly in the arm, laughing. He leaned in ever closer. I got lost in those damn eyes of his. "You know, Stella Rose, strawberry just happens to be my favorite fruit," Niall bit his lip again. "You little shit, stop being so fucking cute," i said to myself. I made sure i didn't say it out loud. I didn't, thankfully. Our lips finally met once again.