Over Again

I take a good look at my foot. It was red and looked like it was dislocated. "Help!" I yell in despair. "We're here Stella! Open the door!" Louis replies as they jiggle the door knob verociously. "I-i kind of can't..." i studdered. "Why?" Zayn asked stupidly. There was an awkward silence. "OOOOHHH!" Zayn finally realized. "Yeah..." I muttered. "Can you possibly get up and cover yourself or something?" Harry asked. They all sounded worried. I tried to get up without screaming in pain. Didn't really work. I did, however, get a couple of towels and covered myself. I headed to the door. I opened the door to a tragically worried One Direction-- minus Niall. They saw me limping and quickly helped me to the couch. They all picked me up off my feet and gently laid me on the couch. Harry went to get me a glass of water, while Zayn inspected my injured foot. Liam was pacing back and forth while Louis had his phone in his hand. Louis called 999. He asked what had happened and i explained. "I slipped on some soap and hit my left foot on the side of the shower wall," i said stuttering. Louis gave the address of the hotel and they hung up. We waited impatiently. The 4 boys exaimened my foot. "That doesn't look good," Liam said gently moving my foot. "Yeah, those paramedics better get here soon," Zayn exclaimed. We heard the sirens and Liam ran downstairs to guide the paramedics. "Move out of the way!" I heard from afar. Shortly after, the door busts open. The boys move from the couch and watch them lay me on the streacher. They put a brething mask on me and rolled me through the hotel. Everybody had thier eyes locked on me. And not in the good way. I was trying to hide my face, but i was too weak. They quickly loaded me into the ambulance and drove off to the hospital. We got there in no time, it felt like. They ran me through the hallways, occasionally telling people to move. They lifted me up off the streacher and laid me on the hospital bed. It wasn't until later that i realized i was in the same hospital as Niall. They quickly hooked an oxygen tank to my breathing mask. I felt my eyes close as my heart stops.

"Wake up, Stella! Wake up!" The doctors shook me. I take a deep breath and open my eyes wide. "She's awake!" One doctor turns around. I see 2 nurses walk up to the hospital bed and put me on yet another sreacher. They pull me along the seemingly endless hallways towards an x-ray room. They bust the door open and gently lay me on the x-ray table. They put me on a metel bed that look similar to an MRI scan. I paniced, not knowing what was happening. The machine beeped and it let me out. One nurse was at the computers, while the other one was trying to calm me down. The nurse at the computer looks at the one next to me with a worried look on her face. They rushed me back to the ER and called in for more doctors. They put my breathing mask back on and started treating my foot. I felt them wrap something around it. I couldn't really see what was going on, i was too weak to move.

They continued treating it for about an hour longer until they lifted me up unto a wheelchair. They carefully lift my foot for me to see.They put a cast on it. I was confused. Really confused.  The doctors looks at me. They knew i was confused. "Your foot is broken..."