Blood & Blades

I see a drop of blood hit the floor. I stopped at the door, the boys stopping behind me. "NIALL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled, running towards him. He sheds a couple tears and slides the blade across his wrists.

The blood continues to drip from his damaged wrists. I took his blade from himand threw it across the room. "What are you doing? You scared me!" I said, softly kissing him. I gently put both hands over his neck. "Why would you do that, Ni?" I shed a tear and grabbed his hands. "You heard what they said! I don't deserve to live! I don't deserve you, Stella Rose! Just look at me!" He yells, trying not to provoke me. "That rubbish, Niall and you know that!" Liam said, walking closer toward him. The boys pat his back a couple times, and i wiped away his tears. I reached for his hands and started to sing.

"Your hands fit in mine like its made just for me..." i sang quietly. I looked back at the boys, gesturing them to sing along. Niall's head shot up and lightly smiled. "But bare this in mind it was meant to be..." Harry starts. The rest of the boys sing in sync with each other. Niall shed a happy tear. He runs up to me and the boys and formed a group hug. "I love you guys," he said, still crying. "I love you too, Ni," i replied, wiping away his tears.

"C'mon, Ni, lets go get some-- bandages," i said, looking back at his wrists. I put some peroxide on his wrists so they wouldn't get infected. "Aaahh!" He groaned. "Sorry..." i whispered. I bandaged him up and we went back into the living room. The boys turned off the tv, for Niall's sake, and deleted all the negative tweets from his phone. Niall became introverted the rest of the day. "Those people, w-who tweeted all that negative stuff, they're absolute cunts! The don't see the amazing, sweet guy that just happens to be my boyfriend. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you had killed yourself. I need you, Niall James Horan," i smirked at him and laid my head into the crook of his neck. Niall tunred his head and reached in and softly kissed my lips. His hair had gotten messed up, his quiff fell out of place. The boys would make Mley Cyrus jokes when his hair was like that, but they figured it wasn't the appropriate time.

I had always thought that celebrities like him would never get insecure like that. From all the fame, money, fans. They had it all. There was no reason to be, right? Wrong. Theres the hate, death treats, all that. It gets in their heads, i guess.

His twitter kept blowing up. Niall got so annoyed, so he turned his phone off. Louis turned on Spongebob, that show always seemed to brighten Niall's mood. "I agree with Stella," Zayn said. "Those haters are complete cunts," he continued. "Thanks, lads," he told the boys. "And thank you, Stella Rose. I-i love you. I love all of you," he told me, he included the boys.

It got really late, the tv was still playing Spongebob. The boys had gone to bed, and it was just me and Niall laying on the couch. Niall laid behind me, holding me close to his chest. He had his arms wrapped around my waist. We were holding each other's hands, watching the ridiculously great show.

My eyes began to close, as did Niall's. I kept closing my eyes for a while, then something would wake me up again. Whether it was an increase in volume, or Niall tweaking his position. I felt Niall's head relax on mine. I slightly turn and saw he has fallen asleep. I half smiled and laid a soft kiss on his lips. "Sweet dreams, Ni," i whispered. I fell asleep next to him, feeling his warm breath on the back of my head.

A/N
Hey guys! I'm going to be posting more often, or at least I'm going to try... Hope you guys are liking it! :3