Goodbye

Me and the boys decided to take advantage of the limited hours i had left before i had to head back home. We went to the park, played some football and soccor. We had a picnic, threw a frisbee. We played a lot of games. When we got back from all our activities, i crashed on the couch. I took up almost the whole couch space. Niall took up the remining space on the couch. "I have to go home today," i pouted. "Positive energy, Stella Rose," Niall flashed me a quirky smile.

It seems me and the boys have a routine. We always watch Spongebob, nothing else. I've always wondered, but i never bothered to ask. I look at the clock . It's already 5:00. I have 5 hours. My mind boggled with things to do before i leave. "I'm going to take advantage of these 5 hours," i thought to myself. I look to Niall with a dirty smirk on my face.

Niall bit his lip and blushed. The boys were too engaged in the show, they didn't notice me and Niall sending secret messages throughour facial expressions. "Go Stella, go. Take addvantage of this," i told myself once again. I looked back up at Niall. His face confused. His eyes saying, "Let's go." The deep blue of his eyes were so irresistable. I just had to. 

Niall motioned his eyes to the bedroom. I look at the door through my perifial vision. I look back at Niall, ready. I remember the last time me and Niall were alone in that bedroom. The adrenaline going through my body. Niall body crashing into my comfort zone. The tempation haunted me ever since. And i couldn't wait to be back in that bed with Niall. 

I no loger had to use my crutches to walk. I was just a little sore. Niall picked me up and walked me to the bedroom anyways. I giggled to whole way there.

Niall laid me down on the bed. I turned flat on my back. He jumped on the bed and leaned over me, his lips smashing on mine. I kissed him back intensly. I struggled to take his shirt off, while at the same time crashing my lips with his. We started undressing each other, giggled all the way through. He moved more more on top of me, our lips colliding once more. HIs bare chest in contact with mine.

The door opened. It was the boys. We both gasped in unison. Luckily, the blanket was covering us. Harry and Louis were laughing, Zayn was blushing while failing at holding in his laughter. Liam on the other hand, was speechless. "Naughty, naughty boy," Liam said to Niall, finally putting a smile on his face. Me and Niall looked at each other and laughed. "Dammit, i jinxed it," Niall said, reguarding last time when we were discussing what would happen if they ever walked in on us.

"You guys better get ready to go, we have to leave soon for the airport," Zayn said. I reach for my phone.It was 7:45. The boys leave and we started getting clothed. Niall didn't bother puting his shirt on yet. I was having trouble hooking my bra. I always felt embarrassed asking someone to hook mybra for me, especially guys. "H-hey Ni, ca-can you hook this for me?" I asked him anyways. He gave me a weird look, but got upto help me anyways. He grabbed the two ends of my bra and hooked them suprisingly fast.

Instead of backing away, Niall wrapped his arms around my stomach, sweying me back and forth slowly. I giggled faintly and turned my head to see his face. He flashed me that damn cute smile of his. He leaned in. Our lips touched once again. "Alright, better get ready," i broke lip contact.

I put the rest ofmy clothes on and made sure all my stuff was all together. I left the bedroom and scanned the room for anything i may have left behind. Niall walked out shortly after me, still with no shirt on. He had a red plaid shirt in his hands. He slowly slipped it on and we loaded the car.

I wasn't ready to leave. The boys had now become my greatest guy friends. We grew such a strong bond. And Niall, well, we all know the bond we grew. 

It was time to board the plane. I hugged all the boys and told them how much i loved them, in a friendship kind of way. I told Niall i loved him, and he said he loved me too. HIs lips collided with mine and we waved one last goodbye.