Bad Mood

I was in such a bad mood. I was an emotional wreck, i was changing moods by the second. Typical every month. Alvin was so annoying, my parents were treating me like i was 5. I was just so annoyed. I didn't want to talk to people, or speak to people. All i wanted to do, was watch a montage of random tv series on Netflix. I didn't care. I just wanted to be alone.

Heck, i was in such a bad mood, i didn't want to talk to Niall. You'd think i'd be lying if i told you that, but i'm not. Anything with a face pissed me off. 

I was still in my pajamas, and i was sure as hell wasn't changing. I put my hair in a messy bun and ploped down on my couch with a blanket, hot cocoa, and the tv remote. I alternated every single Netflix tv series by episode. 1 episode of PrettyLittle Liars, 1 episode of Supernatural, 1 episode of American Horror Story, 1 episode of Teen Wolf, The Carrie Diaries,  Doctor Who, Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, My Little Pony even. Every Netflix tv series out there, i probably watched it.

I only really watched the first few episodes of each tv series cause i really don't have time to catch up on the multiple seasons of each one. 

My phone buzzed. I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone. It was Niall. "Hello love! How's your day going?" The text read. I thought about not replying, but i did anyways. I didn't want to sound mean. "Really not in the mood, Ni."I answered him. There was a pause. "Hmm... You alright Stella Rose?" He finally answered back. I got a little angry. "Yes it's just.. i'm fine."I replied annoyed. " Niall answered back seconds later. "I'll be over in 15 with chocolates, caramel corn, your favorite movies, and Twizzlers. I love you. :)" I suddenly smiled. I answered back as fastas i could. "This is why i love you, Nialler," suddenly, i was all giggly. Amazing how one person can change my mood when they're all over the place.

I jumped up quickly when the door bell rang. I open the door to a smiling Niall, his hands full of stuff. He was wearing the same black beanie as he was at the airport. "Now-" Niall said, walking into my house. "I heard you were in quite a mood," Niall set the stuff down on the little coffee table in front of my couch. He set everything up neatly and finally gave me a proper greeting.

He held me tight in his grip, making sure to brighten my mood. And that he did. Luckily my parents weren't home, or dad would flip a bitch and mom would throw a tantrum. Alvin was here though. I hoped he would stay on the computer and skype his friends while Niall was here. That didn't work. "Hey!" Alvin yelled across the room. "You're the guy from the movie theater!" He said, running towards Niall. He jumped into Niall's arms. "Oh Alvin! Don't do that!" I said sternly and tried to pull him off Niall's shoulders. "It's quite alright, love. I've got him," Niall said, gently plucking Alvin off him. 

I put Grease in the dvd player while Niall put the caramel corn in a bowl. I put the Twizzlers in a cup for easy access. Niall leaned against the arm or the couch and i leaned against him. He held the caramel corn in his lap and fed it to me. I didn't really mind it, he insisted he'd help me. I put the chocolate in the freezer to stay cold. We finished a couple movies, and Niall brought Mario Kart. "Ima kick your Irish butt," i said t Niall, not so gently nudging him. Niall giggled. "We'll see about that," he blushed