Closer

"I must warn you Niall, i'm quite good at this game," I said, giggling. He smiled. "Challenge accepted," he laughed a sqinted his eyes.

We picked our characters and changed the setting to pick our races randomly. Niall won the first race, but there was many more to kick his butt at.

I won the next race.

"Looks like we're tied," i said, punching him semi-softly in the arm.

At one point, me and Niall were neck and neck on the 3rd lap on a race. First he was in front, then me. I won that race.

"Haha! Yes!" "Ah, you win!" Niall smiled, slightly trowing his controller.

"Hey, Niall, do you have any Call of Duty games?" I asked, smirking. Niall smiled big. "I thought you'd never ask," he said, jumping out of his seat. "I'll be right back, Stella Rose," Niall said.

He came back seconds after. "That was fast," i said, giggling. Niall put in the game and started playing it. We chose different teams, so we could battle each other.

I knew i was going to lose this one, but i tried anyways.

I had only killed Niall 4 times. He had killed me 15 times. "Look who's winning now," Niall looked at me, smiling. "I'm really bad at this game,"i stated. "You're better than Louis," We both laughed. "For some reason that doesn't shock me," I said giggling. Niall burst out lauging.

"It wasn't that funny, was it?" I smiled. "Guess so," Niall said, still laughing.

Niall beat me on Call of Duty by a long shot. I lost count of all his kills after 100. The highest number of kills i got was 20.

It was 8:00 now. Niall got some movies out and let me pick one.

I picked Frozen. Because why the hell not? Its Frozen.

"I'm a child," i said, pointing at Frozen. "Don't worry, Stella Rose. I was going to pick that one too," He winked and smiled.

"I'm going to be saying all the lines and singing all the songs, so brace yourself," I said, half joking.

"You sing majestically, Stella Rose," he brushed against my shoulder. I blushed.

The movie started, i began to sing the first song. A little bit further into the first song, Niall started singing with me. I looked at him and smiled.

The song ended.

"Alvin would always make me watch Frozen, so i eventually memorized it all," I said, looking away at the tv. Niall laughed.

"I would always force the boys watch Frozen. They found it kind of annoying i would always randomly burst out snging Frozen songs," I laughed "Seriously?" I smiled. "Yeah," Niall smiled.

"I don't normally like Disney movies, but this one is great," Niall said.

I continued to say every line to the movie. When the next song came on, i hear Niall yell the first line. "DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAAANN?!" I laughed. "Come on let's go and plaaayy!" I continued. "I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone awaaayy!" "We used to be best buddies, but now we're not. I wish you would tell me whhyyy!" "Do you wanna build a snowmaann?" I put my hands up to my mouth. "It doesn't have to be a snowmaaan!" 

We both laughed, continuing to sing the song.

After the song was over, Nial got up to make popcorn. I contnued to say the lines to the movie.

By the time Niall got back, the next song had played. It had only just started though. I started singing as Niall was walking back.

"Hey, i thought this was a duet," Niall smiled and sat down. We sang the song together, almost choking on popcorn.

 "FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVVERRR!" I hear Niall yell. I looked at him and smiled.

"This popcorn taste like happiness," i eventually said. Niall laughed. By the way he laughed, i could already tell he was going to say something funny and cocky.

"Yeah, i called up Jesus and he sprinkled some fairy dust on it," Niall said, laughing.

"I was right," i thought. The next song played. When the chorus played, we both bellowed.

 "LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!" We both looked at each other. I could feel my face turning red. I could see his cheeks turning red as well.

We contiued eye contact. He finally spoke up. "Stella Rose, can i say something crazy?" Niall asked, smiling. I grinned. "Sure," i responded, looking down slightly. "Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He whispered. I was shocked. "Yes," i smiled, leaning in to hug him, He didn't hesitate. I hugged him so tightly, but he hugged tighter.