Chapter 13

Tsuya ate in a listless way, this day is why too much.

He could break this way.

Dammit, he never though he could be that kind of boy, so desperate and just agree without thinking.

He remember the words,

'Good choice, Kuroko-san. I think we are gonna be good friends, so—'

That lovely blue eyes shone like a cat,

'Where can we meet later? Would you like this here? After your school?'

Tsuya groaned, he will meet up with Akash—

'Oh, please call me, Seiji,'

—Seiji tomorrow but not in the school, good thing they escape without eyes earlier. But, before they escape—

"A promise is a promise, you have to be there just like if there's a light there will be a shadow."

Tsuya huffed, "You know if the light is too strong, the shadow disappears, right?"

Seiji froze for a minute before answering, "Just you to know, I will be here for a whole month, i could come to this school everyday."

Tsuya gulped a air, the words is stuck in his throat, which Seiji wheeze a chuckled,

"And i don't light too much, little shadow."

Tsuya pouted, he couldn't escape, and also why the heck that boy is allowed to leave in the school for a day!? Is he home study?

Tsuya nibbled in his cucumber as he recalled all his memory, till he is hit by something light in the head, enough to make him feel someone throw something at him.

Look at the table and saw a crumpled paper that is drench in red ink. He frown at the sight, he can feel and hear the laughter behind him, seriously?

He good with his classmates and teachers, except this group just decided to bully him. He just groan and continued to eat,

What is their problem?

He know he is calm and patience;  for some reason he is changing, he felt his long patience and calm demeanor just pop like a bubble, making him more angry. With this groups of bully in here, it just keep getting worse, togther with that Seiji.

Tsuya realize that he never knew the other kids names and only know Seiji and the blonde girl named Krista,

He felt guilty for not knowing their names or even greeting them. He is the worse, of the worst. Tsuya needs to fix this, at least.. Give them respect. Tsuya groaned when a hand lands in his teal hair,

Tsuya almost glared at the person, but immediately become soft because the person is his father. "Papa!" Tsuya said it with a surprise face, and Kuroko just smiled at them, then suddenly taking notice of the crumbled paper that is drench in red ink.

Kuroko grab the paper, and Tsuya suddenly notice and panic internally,

"What is this?" He asked,

Tsuya gulped and tried to find the suitable excuse for that kind of paper,

"We were working on a activity when my red pen suddenly burst, crazy isn't and there's even in my class—" Tsuya rambled and start looking at every where to avoid some eye contact, he is quite not a good liar, when its obvious.

He didn't see Kuroko straighten the paper and looked inside.

"Tsuya... Are you being bullied?"