Chapter Three

"Oi! Vampire, come on and bite us with your fangs!" A boy with a black spike hair said it with a mocking face.

Tsuya made a frown in his face, ever since his Papa told him a story. "Makumi, I told you a many times, I'm not a vampire." Tsuya rolled his blazing red eyes.

Makumi laugh and so is his friends on his back. "Then, why your eyes is red! All vampire have their eyes red! Right?!" His friends nod as their agreement. "Look he even  called me at my first name, the vampires is now, living in Japan!" [1]

Tsuya glared at them, and all the children flinch. "O-Oi! You angered the vampire, run!" Makumi and his friends run away out of the classroom with a laughing sound, but with a tint of they were scared.

Tsuya sigh, and look out of the window.

"You know if something bothering you, you can talk to us." A girl voice spoke.

Tsuya turn his head to the girl and red ones met the chocolate brown ones. "Hyuuga-San.."

=====Character info, Break======

Name: Hyuuga Juko

Age: 8 1/2

Birthday: May 12

Figure/Imagine: Chocolate brown eyes, with square glasses framing it. Dark brown hair that is above elbows were in a pigtails, making her look a bit nerdy.

Personality: A protective and a bit sarcastic person. Often to care for Tsuya as a sister-I mean brother, always say something weird to cover the bad words, and replace them with something weird. Have quite and serious expression most of the time. But, breaking them down most of the time

Story: She was the daughter of Aida/Hyuuga Riko and Hyuuga Junpei, and Riko work as the school head teachers, and her father work as a coach in a basketball and have a gym from the Aida generations. Met The Kuroko's when she was 3, and always treat Tsuya as a sister, rather than a brother.

======Character Info, break end======

A girl with a dark brown hair that is pig tails down with a chocolate brown eyes wearing a frame glasses, Hyuuga Juko. The little girl sigh at the former sight of her friend. "They are bullying you, shouldn't be Kuroko-sensei have to know this?" She raise her eye brown waiting for an answer.

Tsuya look at Juko. "Hyuuga-san, My mo- I mean Papa don't need to hear about this, it would probably bother him." He close his red eyes and mumble. "This eyes is the one from my father."

Juko heard a faint of voices in Tsuya. "Did you say something?"

Tsuya shook his head and smile. "Nothing."

Juko once again raise an eye brow, yet decide to ignore it as she shook her head. "Kuroko-sensei, is such a hard working guy. And my Father and Mother always praising him. Well, I agreed he's too amazing."

"Uncle Junpei and Auntie Riko?" Tsuya said it, as he get a milk from his lunch box and start drinking it as the milk goes to his mouth, he was delighted that the milk was from his papa. [2]

Juko stared at Tsuya. "You do really look like Kuroko-sensei." Tsuya put the bottle away from his lips with a smile. "Really?!" He said it, with some happiness in his face.

Juko raise her eye brow. "Yeah.. Of course you are except for your eyes color." Tsuya frown and he stated it harshly. "Stupid eye color." Tsuya look at the window and saw his reflection. "If only I can scoop it like a ice cream and place a another one that is like papa eye color. "