Chapter 12

Tsuya walk together with his father, but, surprise when his father acted like nothing happens.

Just like you typical normal day.

At least Tsuya needs to know, that he have to avoild that topic for— a while? Or forever?

Just like when he get to the school, his father excused himself with a kiss and go to the faculty room for primary teachers.

"Tsuya!"

Tsuya looked at the voice source, and saw a familiar brown haired girl. "Hyuuga-san.." He whispered with the tight knot in his stomach and an ache that he couldn't understand.

Juko walk towards him in a fast matter, she looked worried, "Tsuya.. Are you okey? Like.." She looked around, "...right, now?" She hesitated, her chocolate eyes is full of worries.

Tsuya tiredly smiled at his friend, "Yeah, I'm fine, got scolded, but I learned my lesson." Juko sigh at his expression,

She suddenly lean to hug him, "Sorry.." She apologized and rub her friend back, he could feel the air is starting to stop and go to his friend back,

Tsuya return the hug tightly, "N-No it's not your fa-fault.." As Tsuya speak, he could feel the hiccup running up, "I-I just hate when Papa ge-gets angry.."

Juko felt miserable for it, she would love to give her friend some attetion and let it cry till the guilt is gone, but some brightly colored haired catches her attention,

She froze in her spot, and start trapping her friend with all her might. She never though that her heart could beat so fast with her hands becoming cold. Wait I'm sweating?

Tsuya tried to escaped, due to being hug tighter. "Hyuuga-san?... umm, Juko-san..."

"Let's go to school.. like-right now?" Juko can't help to choke, then, Tsuya became suspicious, he force himself to turn away from his friend,

Juko scrambled to shield her friend, but he never knew a second could switch something.

Tsuya eyes widen at the contact of the group. "Oh.. chiken nuggets.." Tsuya grumbled, and looked tired.

"Why they're here..." Tsuya whispered, and incidents come running back in his mind, Juko pat Tsuya back,

"We need to come back, unless you want to meet with them again." Juko reminded him,

Tsuya blinked and with a strong emotions he turn his back against them, "Your right,"

"—We need to back away, " He said and he hold Juko hands and start to run away from the brightly colored groups,

But froze when he saw his Father walking down at the stairs, where the way is...

Towards him!?

Why here!? Why not go to the restroom, or his classroom!? No! No! No! This shouldn't be like this! Why this way!!

Tsuya became tense and gripped Juko hands tighter, "-Oh, No.. "

He turn his gaze towards to the colored haired group, If his father saw this, what will happen?! Oh, this can't be happening right now! He have to.... He need!? Uhhh...

Tsuya bit his lips and instinctively rans towards to the group,

Juko surprisingly gasp, "Tsuya!?" Juko failed to grab her friend pale hand, she was surprise to the stamina of her friend.

If Tsuya is allowed to curse, he would. Because, the vendor near at his school is talking lively, Nanase-san please stop spreading words!

Tsuya almost ram towards to the people, saying sorry, every time he bump, by the time he got in there.