Chapter Seven

Tsuya eat his omelet while watching his Papa make his juice in the morning. He suddenly remember yesterday.

"I want you to never touch this book.. Never ever.."

Then a frown appear in his face. 'Ugh.. I feel terrible...' Then, he looked at his Papa back.

'This is what you get from lying to him..' He remember the picture that he hide, he put it inside of a book so that no one was able to get it. Tsuya squirm at his chair uncomfortably, and he just notice that his papa was already done from making honey lemon juice.

Tetsuya blink at his son. "Tsuya, are you okey? Does the omelet is not suiting your taste?"

Tsuya shook his head. "No! It's just I'm thinking.."

"Of?" Tetsuya added as he took a bite on his omelet.

Tsuya say the first excuse he had in mind. "... About Hyuuga Juko-San language..."

Tetsuya chuckle at it. "What about it?"

"Well, I do wonder if she grow up. Will she gonna say bad words over her weird... Figure or something..."

"Well, that if she refers from being a proper etiquette lady. I'm not judging her, because who I'm, to judge someone who is their real self." Tetsuya explain.

Tsuya nod at him, as he put more omelette in his mouth and he felt a tissues running around his mouth.

"Careful you might choke."

"Yeshhhhh..." Tsuya mumble with full mouth as Tetsuya smile and suddenly Tetsuya remember something. "Ah! I do have an announcement to make."

Tsuya drink his honey lemon juice and look at his Papa with a confuse face. Tetsuya smile at him. "Me, Riko-san, Nakahara-san, Shiro-kun and more co-teachers will be going out after school, and I also be bringing yo--" Tetsuya saw his son eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Yes! Yes! I want some milk tea! Papa!"

Tetsuya giggle as he kiss his child forehead. "Yes you will.."

"Pearl milk tea or vanilla milk tea!"

"Yes, yes, just go for your normal routine, okey?.."

Tsuya nod in approval.

______________________________

Tsuya shook in disapproval.

"No.."

Juko huff. "You need to!"

Tsuya glare at her. "I just stole this picture and I also lied to my Moth--Papa!" He cross his arms. "No."

Juko sigh. "You know, you could almost find this guys everywhere due to their Ermm..---" Juko look at the picture then shove them at Tsuya face. "--due to their rainbow hair!"

Tsuya put Juko hands away from his face. "Just you to know, you know that there are over more than a billion people in the world, and with some lots of lots of different colored hair and I'm one of those."

Juko pout at him. "You just want to meet your father didn't you."

"As much as I wanted too, much like I'm forbidden too."

"No one is stopping you, who's gonna stop you?.."

"Mentally, myself."