Chapter 11

Seiji continued to stir his juice as he daringly stare at his father, his father looked stressed and confused after that incident. Seiji frown at the face of that blue haired boy with red eyes that exact like his father.

Well, that boy, sure, share traits with his father like eyes, nose, slight lips shape and ears.

Ugh... It's making him feel like he is kinda related to that boy—

Wait a sec...

Related?

Seiji widen his eyes as his slowly stop stirring his juice and start to thoughts about the boy.

Related, huh.. Maybe that boy was his long cousin after all red eyes run in his father blood, butttt...

Yeah, yeah, my eyes is teal/blue. Seiji sassily fight himself and pout. But thats not the point.

"Kuroko, huh." Seiji silently whisper a air,

Akashi stood up in his seat, which made Seiji jump like a frighted kitten.

Akashi blink and smirk/chuckle in a stressed style in his son. "Just like him." He whisper.

Seiji blinked and when he realized his father was making fun of him, he pouted in return. "Hmp!"

Akashi chuckle once again, "Kinda catch Shintaro tsundereness, uh." Seiji gasp at the staement and roar at his father in a silly way, "That not a sickness, it is a blood related disease, that runs to Uncle Shintaro blood."

Akashi lips tugged a smirk and stand beside to his son and ruffled his son red locks,

Seiji smiled at his lighten father mood, soooo.. Isn't time to open up that.... 'that'...

Maybe it could wait a few minute, or maybe a few hour... or days.. okey, i better stop.

Seiji sweated at his own thoughts.

Okey, he will stop..

Okey, but why is actually—!?

"Sei-chan!"

Okey, speak of the devil and they shall come.

Reo stand at the door gaining the two red head attention, Reo is panting and sweating, probably running, Seiji thought.

Reo come forward to his father and then giving him a pet in the head with a smile, Seiji raise his head in confusion, till Rei stated, "Can Seiji-chan go out for a while, Sei-chan?"

As if something flick or a secret communication happens between them, Akashi gently pat his son back and said. "Seiji, go play with your friends for a while."

Seiji wanted to pout, but resist himself, seriously why do he always feel like this, Seiji just nod forcefully, and with a heavy heart he walked towards to the door,

"Oh! Wait!" Akashi yelled.

Seiji immediately turn to his father with a hopeful eyes, making Reo squeal in cuteness, he cooed and said, "Such a precious potato❤️" Seiji blushed at his own actions and glared at the floor without realizing that his mouth his pouted, and start whispering stuff that he wasn't cute.

Akashi chuckle and tuffled his child locks in his fingers, he traced towards to his pocket and pulled out a paper that is packed with money. "I was going to say, go eat with your friends in here, don't walk away from here, and only go here at the hotel." Akashi stated and raised a brown at Seiji. "Do you understood?"

Seiji nod at his father and his father give him the money, then he turn again, "Thank you, I'II be going now." But, your can see a pout framing his chubby face.