Chapter Six

Seiji knew this was only gonna make this day more morosis.

"Wah! Onii-chii give it back!"

"As if you ugly!"

"Why you, gangguro wannabe!"

Seiji close his eyes in annoyance. "Krista! Dazai! Can you please stop your mouth at least a minute!"

A goldish/brownish eyes and navy almost black eyes look at him.

==Character Info, Break==

Name: Aomine Krista

Age: 8 1/2

Birthday: May 31

Relatives: Kise/Aomine Ryouta - adopted father (suppose to be uncle)
                   Aomine Daiki -adopted father
                   Aomine Dazai -adopted brother

Story: She was suppose to be the nephew of Kise Ryouta, but at the age of 2 her father and mother, Kise Ryouta sister died in a accident and Kise took her as his own daughter, and when he decided to marry Aomine, he make Aomine as the father of Krista.

Figure/imagine: Have a long wavy blonde hair and a goldish/brownish eyes with a long eyes lashes just like Kise in her gene. Her eyes shape was a complete look a like to Kise, which made she got it from her mother. She have a quite average height (for a child) and a bit tan skin, which it from her real father. But, you could say she is a quite beauty.

Personality: A bit whiny girl, who gets clingy to the person she likes, and have a habit from his uncle/Daddy that adding -chi to the person she respect, but if she do not quite respect that person she will address them in a formal way (-San,-kun, -chan). A sweet girl who absolutely have a sense of fashion like a Kise's, and loves her Daddy Ryouta so much, and so is her Papa Daiki, her adopted brother Dazai she was close to him and treat him as her own brother. Yet, always win over him. She is so carefree and caring.  Loved to annoy his brother.

__ ----- __-----__

Name: Aomine Dazai

Age: 9

Birthday: August 17

Relatives: Kise/Aomine Ryouta- adopted daddy
                   Aomine Krista- adopted sister
                   Aomine Daiki- adopted father

Story: Been in a orphanage for 1 year after his parents beat him, and get drunk resulted an accident that is not quite good for a good death. He have a stone heart, until a police named Aomine Daiki (adoptive father) shows what is the world is supposed to be. The stone heart of Dazai quickly melted, Aomine always showed up every week for him. Until one day he didn't know Aomine Daiki adopted Dazai, which is a bombing happiness for Dazai, and so he met his mother that was a guy. But, it's not like he don't like it, it's far more better than his old parents. Kise/Aomine Ryouta was a carefree blond, and with a kind heart, Dazai easily accepted him and his new sister Krista. He and Krista develop a deep bond as a siblings.

Figure/Imagine: Have a black/navy hair that have been cut just like Aomine Daiki hair cut, as he idolized his father so much, and his eyes were playing against black and gray. His eyes were quite sharp, have a pale skin. Always have a bandage on his knees, elbow, face, because of his playfulness.

Personality: A bit playful, and violent sometimes. A bit overprotective to his parents and sister. Always look annoyed and grumpy, but a real friendly guy unless if it's a bad situation. But, he always been annoyed by his sister, and showed some annoyance on her, but doesn't effect his sister after all. Love his new family, not letting his dark 4 years in his present. Have a motto that always affect every day in his life. Always idolize his father and he admire his mother fashion sense.

==Character Info, break over==

Krista pout, "Yes, Akashicchi~" Dazai frown. "Hmph!"

"You have moody in this week, Akashi what's wrong?" Dazai ask, and looking like he wasn't worried to his friend.

Seiji sigh. "Family matter."

Krista eye her brownish eye brow. "Uh? I thought your okey with it... Don't you always say it to Takaricchi?"

"Yes.. I'm okey with my father attention, but I have one thing to be bothered with..." Seiji said it closing his blue eyes and opening them at his view.

"Who was my mother?" Seiji mumble in a whisper, but Krista super natural hearing heard him. "Come to think of it, we never met your mother..."

Dazai who was calm widen his eyes. "Hey! That's right! We never meet his mot--"

"I don't know my real mother."

"Why don't you move to the present?" Dazai say it as he remember his past.

Seiji frown. "My father is a single parent, and I never got a chance to meet my mother. And also I feel that my household have something that is a secret from me." Seiji shrugged, and look at the two sibling. "Anyway, what you were just about talking about?"

Krista blink. "Ah! Father said, we all gonna have meeting!"

Dazai sigh. "She meant our parents arrange a meeting, and we be also bring along with them."

Seiji smile at it. "You mean their team."

"Yep." Krista smirk. "And we be skipping classes and be going to---"

"Usage yams!(name of place,search))" Dazai and Krista cheer as they shared a wonderful habit of staying in a place.

Seiji raise a brow. "For how many days?"

Krista grin and put her hand in her long hair, creating a model pose. "A week~ssu!"

Dazai look at his sister with a 'your-the-ugliest-in-the-world' face. Seiji stand pokerface.

Dazai recover and cross his hands, and grin. "The most wonderful part, there are more people too---!"

Krista tilt her head. "You mean the Jabberwock?" Dazai got tick marks in his head. "Don't interrupt me while talking!"

Seiji widen his eyes. "Wow, the Jabberwock. My father said its was a team that almost at their teammates level, but the Jabberwock got defeated. Isn't just like a reunion?"

Krista laugh. "Well, meeting against the winner and loser, may bloom a friendships!"

Seiji saw Dazai frown at disgusted matter at his sister. "You really been sticking around too much to Auntie Satsuki..." Krista wink at him with a peace sign at her hands.

Seiji chuckled at his two friends. "Well, I guessing later. Father will inform me."

"Yeah, with my daddy who has every number of every famous people in the world. " Dazai smirk. "Your father is now remind to meeting us." Daddy is really awesome when it's comes to socialize.

Seiji smile until he saw a black car driving toward to the parking space.

"I have to go now." Seiji stand up and get his bag at the swing.

"Bye, bye Akashicchi!" Krista wave at Seiji furiously just like usual.

Dazai smirk and wave at him. "See you tomorrow, Bocchama!"

Seiji roll his eyes,but smile at them. "See you tomorrow too, Dazai and Krista." Then, he ran off to his car.

___________________________________
[i know it's short, but.. It's seem more perfect rather putting another event here.]

(Finished at May 11, 2018 at 11:20 P.M)