Chapter 10

Tsuya was staring at the ceiling, with the flashback yesterday. He remembered the colored people, he remembered Kuroko angered and worried face, he remember Juko worried face, and the Co-worker face who was relieved when they see that the two have been found.

He flinch at the opening of the door, but proceed himself to tuck himself in the sheet. In the door there goes stand, Kuroko Tetsuya looking worried, while holding a tray with breakfast food.

"Good Morning, Tsuya."

"......" He was greeted by the rude silent.

Again, Kuroko cough. "Good Morning, Tsuya.."

Tsuya flinch at the replay of the sentence, but he realize what he did was rude. "Go-Good morning." He said, but never looking at Kuroko.

A sigh escaped to Kuroko mouth, as he go to the side of the bed and sit on in with the tray in his lap. "You know, you just keep adding problem if your like that."

A whine under the blanket was heard, Kuroko smile at it. "If you apologize nicely and explain what happen, all of this might be gone instantly."

"Hyuuga-San, already explained..."

"Oh, but I love to hear your voice."

"Papa, I'm tired."

"So is I," Kuroko exclaim with a frown starting to show. "You didn't know what I had to do, when I found you drench in your tears and mostly when your got missing."

"I found a picture.."

Kuroko hum, as he put the tray at the side table of the bed, "What about it?" Kuroko questioned.

"I saw a.. People.. With different hair color.."

Kuroko pause his moment, his face is not facing his son, but rather the table.

Tsuya continued, "Last day, when the mess in your room, occur. I saw the people, I also saw you looking but younger, and bunch of people--"

"Where is that photo?"

"-- the people! The people in the picture, is the one who I have saw yesterday."

Kuroko seems to entered into some kind of mental block, He frozen under the gaze of his son looking at him, guilty.

Kuroko walk and Tsuya immediately stand up to go towards to his father, he tug his hem of clothes but only to remove his tiny hands by his father, Kuroko go towards to the table and collect the dirty plates (he ate earlier due to Tsuya behavior) and walking towards to the kitchen, silent is still roaming uncomfortably among the two teal haired.

Tsuya stand and continued to stare in a uncomfortably way in his Papa back, till he gulp a round of air into his lungs. "Papa.. Sorry.." He approach the chair and hold the corner to stop his shivering hands.

Kuroko never stopped doing his work, "Papa.. Please, the red haired guy..."

Kuroko stopped.

"His eyes.. his eyes is similar to mine.."

"Tsuya, Stop." Kuroko almost shouted, while shaking. "Just stop..."

Tsuya never though to see Kuroko in his sad state just like that kind of night. Tsuya wanted to walk and hug his father, he felt butterflies fluttered in his stomach, which made him want to back away from his place. He never thought that he would he his father cried first thing in the morning, because he was used to seeing him cry when... Kuroko didn't know Tsuya was there.

Tsuya continued to stay frozen with lump in his throat, he never though silent could be uncomfortable with his father. He saw his father moved, but not even giving a glance at him, instead his father pack their lunches.

He flinch when Kuroko turned to him and placed the lunch in the table, "If your done eating, put the dishes in the sink and get yourself ready, I'll be washing them when we get home later."  He saw his father poker face, but he never met the teal eyes of his father.

Kuroko just does his job, without a emotion.  His father walk towards to his room to do his other chores.

"...."

Tsuya look at his feet, and saw some droplets in the floor.. Oh.. He was crying. He suddenly felt the warm liquid in his cheeks.

Tsuya uses his pajama sleeves to wipe his tears in his eyes, but the tears doesn't seems to stop running in his eyes. But, surprisingly he didnt notice it in the first place. Oh man, what will he do for now?

Will he act like nothing happen?

Apologize? But... Seems empty,

What? What shall he do?

Tsuya suddenly widen his teary eyes,

Find the exact people in the photo.

"Nope, nope, I'm not doing the same mistake again..." Tsuya shook his head, and proceed himself to his room to eat his father breakfast for him.

He never thought that todays food would be tasteless.

Or maybe just him.

_______________________
Kuroko was hyperventilating or in panic mode. He can't breath, he can't feel.

Tsuya will be gone, in the hands of someone.

It's feels like he's dying.

No..! No! They didn't know about Tsuya! So, how could they—!?

Kuroko open his second drawer in his nightstand and took the orange pills container. He pop the cap and ate three pills at the same time.

"Calm down.. Calm down.. Tsuya is still here.. Call down, Tetsuya.." Kuroko tap his chest with every word till he learn to control his each breath. His trauma is coming again, his nightmare, his depression, his sickness, his—

Love and son.

Just like a bomb, Kuroko tears went down, like a river, while he put his hands in his mouth to silent his hiccups.

No, no.. Tsuya must mistook that person, right? After all it is already at least 9 years since they all seen each other, how could be possibly now?

Out of know where his past suddenly hit him like a truck, he is injured but he already been moved on. But, for some reason his own child is the one who push him into the road to be hit.

Tsuya is just a child, and its not his fault.. Its not my son fault.. Not Tsuya fault!

Kuroko glance in his mirror to see his state. Reddish teary eyes, red cheeks, and sad yet angry eyes.

"I won't let him.."

Kuroko stand up and glared himself to his mirror,

"Akashi Masaomi..! I won't let you get my son, so easily this time! Just like you done to me in the past!" Kuroko quietly spat each word with determination and angry tone,

" Oh, this time I will fight for my son, not for me, but for Tsuya....."

Kuroko look down, and saw his tears as an evidence that he cried.

"...and for Seiji."

_________________

Oh my!? Something is falling!? Oh!!

Its mah grades😭😭😭

So, exam.. Time to start stuDYING🙃

________
(Extra:) (probably not in the next chap)

"One more step—"

"Let's make a deal"