Chapter Five

"What....?"

Tsuya saw a figure that is look alike like his Papa, but a bit younger and smaller. So he figure it that guy was his papa.

Tsuya look at the picture, where a blonde haired man was hugging his Papa, yet his papa had a poker face, and on the left side of the blonde guy, a tanned man with navy blue guy who is pulling the clothes of the blonde. On the back of the tanned guy, there goes stand a two bickering mans, a green haired man with glasses and a quite tall one with long violet hair.

And on the right side of his Papa, standing a red head smiling (smirking) while looking at his Papa.

The eyes got his attention.

The red head have red eyes, that shine like a ruby. Tsuya softly touched his eyes, while closing one. "Who...?"

"Tsuya!?"

Tsuya jump to his sitted position, and look at his back. He saw his Papa looking surprise.

"Papa!"

"What happen here?"

"Ah.. Erm.. I fell.."

"There is a 90% that you actually fell. But, this mess..." Tetsuya look around.

"Hahaha.." Tsuya rub his head back, and gently he grab a clothes and cover it to the picture. "I slip on my cars and I hit my back, on the cabinet.. And.. And.."

Tetsuya go to his son, and check the head of his son. Tsuya just looked at him, as Tetsuya sigh. "Thanks goodness, no injuries."

"Good thing, I have a rock bone.😏" Tsuya praise himself silently.

"Anyway, we need to clean this mess, immediately."

"Uh?" Tsuya became confuse. "Immediately?"

Tetsuya nod. "Right, because it almost your snack time, and we will be watching the movie, you keep pestering me to watch." Tetsuya smile gently.

Tsuya eyes shine at the chance to be with his Papa. "Thank you!"

"Your welcome, come on now. We need to clean."

"Yes!"

Tetsuya look at the bunch of clothes, and found a album that is quite familiar in his eyes. As soon as he realize. A gasp escape to his lips, and he immediately get the album and hug it in his chest.

Tetsuya look at his son, who is getting the clothes on the floor. He turn to his son.

"Tsuya.."

Tsuya turn to his Papa. "Yes?"

Tetsuya showed him the book. "Did you open this book?"

Tsuya wanted to swallow, his tiny hands were sweating. But, his face shows nothing to the current situation.

"Eh? What is that book, Papa?" Tsuya ask and pretending to not knowing the book. He also tilt his head for a better acting. 'Just for once! Just for once! Just for once!'

Tsuya saw his Papa sign in a soft tone. "Tsuya, I want you to remember this and follow it, okey?"

Tsuya nod in approval. Tetsuya look him directly in eye to know that he is not joking.

"I want you to, never touch this book.. Never ever."

Tsuya clench the picture in his hands.

"Yes."

_______________________________
(Finish at May 11, 2018 at 12:10 P.M)

Tsuya: *tilt his head too hard an didnt notice the cabinet is right close to him* Oof!
Kuroko: *shooked kitten* Tsuya!?
Tsuya: *ded*