Museum Heist

Every one of the original VKs was out looking for Carlos. Every minute there was no word on his true love's Ben was more and more worried. Everything was seemingly peaceful, all the VKs were adjusting well. Then out of nowhere, Carlos is just gone. Knowing Carlos was missing the first-person Harry went to question was zevon.

"Zevon, love? Have you seen Carlos?" His voice underlined with a hint of accusation.

"Not at all. That Mutt and I have stayed far away from each other since I got here. I'd like to keep it that way."

"Mind if I look over the room? I lost my favorite hat" Harry lied starting to look anywhere that could possibly house a person. However, even when he opened the closet and saw the very still bag holding Carlos he didn't suspect anything. He assumed the bag was just some dirty clothes or something as it was so still and small. He was feet away from the missing pup and had no idea. With that, Harry gave Zevon an apologetic smile before leaving. Zevon went to the closet after locking the door and pulled Carlos out. He smiled smugly at how disoriented Carlos looked. Zevon couldn't help himself. He leaned in placing a hard and forceful kiss to the Pup's petrified lips smiling a bit.

"You really are so adorable when you are miserable. Every time you suffered from your mother you looked so adorable. This weak helpless little mutt just begging for it." The twisted and horribly lovesick smile on his lips made Carlos cringe internally. 'This isn't possibly happening,' was all Carlos could say to himself, hoping it was all some kind of sick dream. Zevon only seemed to swoon at the terror he could see in Carlos' petrified eyes. "You're mine to torment now..." He put him back in the bag and the closet before heading to bed.

The next day everyone was still worried about Carlos, he was still missing all night with no sign of him. Ben was completely broken down with worry. Every ounce of power he used to send guards out looking for his true love. Ben didn't even eat, he was sick to his stomach with worry and the idea of food made him nauseous. Evie found him in his office and frowned.

"Ben, we will find him... he'll be okay." She tried to soothe him but the red and sore eyes that looked back at her made her wince.

"You don't know that! He could be out there alone and hurt! What if someone took him?! WHAT IF SOMEONE TOOK MY CARLOS, MY PUP?!" He snapped completely clearing his desk of everything not nailed down, the beast inside him taking over. Evie jumped back startled at the sudden outburst. Despite his outburst, Ben broke down completely, sobbing hard. Evie quickly sidestepped the things on the floor now and rounded the desk to pull him into a hug. His face buried into her shoulder as his whole body shook. It was such a short time for Carlos to be gone but there was something wrong and they knew it. It was hurting Ben more than anyone and she knew it. All that she could do was hold him and ride out the moment, knowing he wouldn't be okay until he had Carlos back.

Once ben had finally composed himself, he stood up, eyes redder and puffier than before he smiled very weakly and sadly, "Thank you, Evie.... I'm sorry I snapped at you. I'm just so scared that I might lose him forever. Evie kisses his forehead like a big sister would for a moment.

"It's fine Ben. You have every right to be upset but remember that Carlos was our little brother of sorts before you knew him. We are just as worried. Mal is doing flyovers as a dragon and Uma is checking the coastline in case... "Her voice broke off and Ben looked at her with a whimper that broke her heart. "just... in case..." She didn't finish that knowing the idea of Carlos ending up washed up on the beach would kill the king. No one had any idea what to expect or where he could be.

Zevon, however, was giddy as could be. Carlos was his and soon so would the Isle. All he had to do was get the wand and scepter. He brought his blackish-purple lizard with him to classes as everyone panicked. Once class let out however, he gathered his potions and waited for the museum to close. Using his new laptop, Zevon used a program to get into the museum's network, hack security through a backdoor and ultimately upload the virus he made into the system permanently disabling alarms. He used a magical acid to erode through the backdoor to the museum and snuck in. Using his cellphone's map of the museum as a guide he made his way to the wand and used the potion that eats through magic to erode the barrier the protected it. Like taking candy from a baby, Zevon snatched the wand. He couldn't help but laugh at how perfect his plan was going. He felt so evil and it was perfect. Taking the wand, he went to the scepter and disabled the barrier around it. Then he took the lizard from his pocket and placed it upon the scepter's jewel. The room crackled with purple lightning and green smoke billowed around the scepter completely obscuring it. Zevon knelt down obligatorily as Maleficent became herself again, taking her staff and using her magic to make him rise to his feet.

"I'm so proud of you Zevon. A better supporter than my own daughter..." Vibrant green filled her eyes at the thought of it. "Now they will all pay and no one will be safe. With that, the two dispersed into puffs of smoke at her command and flew billowing towards the castle. Mal was in the sky when she saw the smoke and barreled headfirst into it, knowing that magic anywhere. She raced the smoke to the castle, she dove straight through the office window and in a hair of shattered glass reformed into Mal. Ben and Evie stood protecting each other from the shards.

"It's Maleficent. I just saw her Magic coming this way. We can't fight her, we need a plan. Come I'll fly us back to the school, we can make a plan there. She morphed back into a dragon. The two didn't hesitate to climb her back. With that, they headed straight for the school.