Dreaming of the King

The rest of the day for Ben was all public. He was on interkingdom television every couple of hours ensuring safety and reexplaining the public version of events. The public version was that Audrey was enchanted by Maleficent's scepter into doing what she did. The reality was far more complex, weaving its tale back to childhood beginnings and lifelong expectations. Saving face wasn't the only reason for keeping everyone in the dark about the origins of Audrey's evil spree. No one was directly hurt during the attacks. All injuries were happenstantial and not directly due to anything Audrey did. With this in mind, Ben pardoned her from the punishment of being shipped to the isle of the lost. She wasn't entirely to blame.

Carlos and Mal were quickly swept away to deal with lord/lady of the court business. Much of the day was going over the events in painful detail before the important actors of the different kingdoms within Auradon. It was painstaking and much had to be talked around regarding the king and his fiancé's forest and starter castle delays.

By days end, Carlos was already asleep on the couch in Ben and his room. The television was still on and the remote was still in his hand. On the coffee table was a notepad with notes from the day with little doodles of king Ben all over them. Ben came in his blazer over his shoulder and paused to drink in the sight. Carlos was his most adorable when he slept. While often the serenity gives people an angelic beauty, Carlos' perfectly smirked pout always, even in sleep, gave him an adorable edge. Seeming to register something in his dreams the black- and white-haired lover, readjusted on the couch making sleepy giggling noises.

"B-ben... s-s-stop..." Carlos half giggled in his sleep. Ben smiled a bit and shook his head, walking to the bedroom to change into just an old royal blue t-shirt and his navy-blue boxers with gold threading. As he stopped moving around, he could hear soft moaning coming from the couch. With a slight smirk, Ben went to the couch, carefully picking up Carlos bridal style to carry him to bed. Carlos woke when his body connected with the bed smiling sleepily.

"Hi... my king..." Carlos seemed still half-lidded in his dream. He looked over Ben for a second before looking confused and sitting up. Ben smiled and sat down next to him on the bed. "Did I fall asleep?" He looks around the bed for a second, seemingly looking for something.

"Yeah, you passed out on the couch puppy. Are you okay?" Ben confused himself now. "What are you looking for?"

"Your crown, it was just..." Carlos suddenly realizing that what he was remembering was his dream and his face went red. "Never mind..."

"Oh no pup, none of that. What were you dreaming about my crown for?" Ben chuckled cocking his head to the side curiously. Carlos stared at his husband to be hard, looking like he was facing down the barrel of a very uncomfortable conversation.

"Um... well we were fooling around..." the blush on his face creeping slowly to the rest of his body. "And... some of it involved your crown..." He covered his face embarrassed.

"Involved my crown how?" Ben chuckled, gently pulling his hands from his face.

"Well... I sort of crowned you... on the wrong head. Then you proceeded to twirl it like a hula hoop around... your um..." Carlos looked petrified at the wonders his mind came up with. Ben smirked, cupping Carlos' face, giving him every ounce of princely smolder he had in him.

"Is that something you want to do pup?" Ben's voice was deep but playful. Carlos' mouth dropped open and for a long moment, he thought his heart stopped. The very idea alone made for an oddly erotic dream but the idea of seeing it in person was even more oddly erotic.

"I... I..." Carlos stuttered before Ben leaned in, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I'm teasing... though I'd do anything for your pup, even that. Now... for your other issue..." Ben said pulling the zipper down on Carlos' now dream induced tented pants. Carlos could only watch as the king quickly removed the clothes keeping his manhood concealed before swallowing it whole. Carlos was seeing stars from the influx of pleasure. The king bobbed his head in his lap, having become quite the expert at satisfying this part of his lover in this way. Within a couple of minutes tension knotted and released from the puppy prince. With one big gulp, the king sat up, kissing his fiancé with a small peck on the cheek making the pup whine.

"What's wrong pup?" Ben smiled starting to move to his side of the very large bed and get comfortable.

"Is... is that all?" Carlos whined, crawling close to his lover.

"I know we keep waiting pup but I'm too tired for that and I don't want our first time to ruined... Just one more night?" Ben sighed already feeling the comfort of the bed accept his weary body. The only part of him still awake was quickly removed from his underwear. Ben looked down at Carlos curiously.

"Just taking care of your problem." Carlos winked a bit giving it a long lick, making the king moan. Carlos smirked and gave it a couple playful tugs before taking it whole into his mouth. Carlos had to work the last bit in slowly every time and the king's beast was far too big. Ben sleepily moaned gripping Carlos' hair.

"Mmm puppy..." was all the came out at first before a gentle nip woke Ben up from drifting off. Carlos grinned a bit, starting to bob his head as well, knowing just how to move his tongue to the set the king off. The first few times it was accidental but now it was like flipping a switch. Ben's hand gripped Carlos hair tighter before, a slew of curses coming out before Ben's tension released, delighting Carlos with his treat. Carlos rolled over a bit and the king pulled him close.

"I love you Pup," Ben mumbled sleepily.

"I love you too my king." Carlos smiled cuddling up to Ben's chest before letting sleep take him.

(A/N): I apologize for any harm this part has done to your soul. <3