Did I Mention the Puppy Prince?

The night ended with Ben carrying Carlos up to sleep in his suite. They disrobed each other of their sopping wet clothes and returned to a warm shower, to wash away the saltwater assaulting their skin. Ben had gone to soap up Carlos again when, when the white-haired boy slipped into the king and they both tumbled to the floor of the tub. "Carlos..." Ben chuckled, pulling their bodies close kissing him.

"Sorry..." He tried to get back up and slipped again, landing face-first into Ben's chest. The king just pulled him close again, this time kissing him deeply, with a low growl. "B-ben!" Carlos squirmed, feeling warm large hands on his behind. Ben sighed and got up, helping Carlos up.

"Can't resist you..." he mumbled, letting Carlos get out before turning the shower to cold for a second. When the two were fully out and dried off they crawled into bed together spooning. Ben was the big spoon, Carlos liked how safe and warm it felt being the little spoon.

In the morning, a Saturday, Ben was up well before Carlos making plans for the day and attending meetings. When Carlos finally awoke it was to Evie bringing up a trey of food. She knocked at the door. "Los? You decent?" She called. His clothes were still wet, but he found a clean outfit with his name on a post-it note on the dresser. Ben had picked out some of his older clothes in Carlos' size. Wearing the king's typical Blue and Gold, he answered the door. Evie barged right in, setting his meal on the coffee table. He followed behind and after taking the lid off he beamed. It was his favorite, Chocolate chip, chocolate pancakes with peanut butter drizzle, with bacon and a glass of milk.

"Thank you, Evie!" Carlos said quick to dig in.

"Don't thank me, thank your boyfriend. He wanted you to spend the day enjoying the life of a prince, before your date tonight." Evie sat next to him with her sketchbook out. She showed him an outfit that looked like something he would typically wear but the colors were wrong. They were Blue and gold, not his typical red, black, and white. "Yes, the king picked this out for you too. Now eat up." As Carlos finished up his food, Evie turned on Ben's giant flat screen tv. It was set to the news. A surprise announcement from the king was prepared. A whole stage had been quickly set up for him.

"Evie..." He glanced at the smirking Blue haired girl. "He wouldn't" Carlos almost challenged before the beat to Did I Mention started playing. OH GOD, HE WOULD. "EVIE!!!" He squealed as Ben came out dressed in his kingly best.

"Give me a C!" He called out and the news reporters cheered back a C, "Give me an A", A, "Give me an R, L, O, S!" He cheered. Everyone was happily obliging the king. "What does that spell?!"

"CARLOS!" The reporters called back as Ben, Mal, Jay, Doug, Lonnie, and Jane started performing Did I mention for Carlos on INTERKINGDOM TELEVISION. Evie took his hand and squeezed it. Carlos was bright red. The song ended panning into the king. "Did I mention I'm in love with you Carlos De Vil?" He winked before the screen went back to the normal news.

"EVIE!" Carlos cried again, making her cover his mouth.

"Please Carlos, inside voice, you are going to give me a migraine." She chuckled and he nodded.

"I cannot believe he just announced that on interkingdom television. Pinch me" Carlos felt himself swoon before a sharp pinch came to his harm. "Hey!"

"Don't look at me like that! You asked." She teased.

"Can I come in?" Belle called from the doorway.

"Of course, your majesty!" Carlos said nervously, wiping the peanut butter and chocolate from around his mouth with a napkin. He was always a messy eater. Evie wiped her hand off with the same one, realizing it had gotten on her hand.

"Please call me Belle." She came in with a bouquet of white, black and red roses. "Ben and I picked these out for you." She smiled placing them in Carlos' hands. Carlos sat completely dumbstruck for a long moment before he started sniffling. Belle sat down on the other side of him from Evie and the two sandwiched him with a hug. "It's okay Carlos..." He nodded after regaining composure. He looked at the card in the flowers.

"For my Pup. I love you with all of my heart." He started sniffling. Before he could catch his breath, Mal was in the doorway with a big box of heart chocolate.

"Delivery for one Prince of cuteness?" She said mimicking Lumiere. Everyone laughed, Carlos handed the flowers back to belle and she placed them in a Vase on the office desk.

"I'll see you tomorrow Carlos. Enjoy your day." She said sweetly before leaving. Mal took her place handing him the box of chocolate.

"Don't eat them now, or you'll make yourself sick and miss your date," Mal warned. Carlos nodded and set them down on the coffee table before being pulled into another group hug. Mal groaned. "If I didn't love you two..." She grumbled making the other two laugh.

"How much crying am I going to be doing on this date?" Carlos joked but quickly regretted as Evie and Mal shared knowing looks.

"I'll tell Ben to bring a box of tissues." Mal joked. Evie got up and excused herself after they shared a laugh, she had finishing touches to do on some date night fashions.

"Was he this intense with you?" Carlos asked sheepishly. Mal just shook her head.

"What he has with you is so much stronger than what we shared Carlos, please don't worry about me. Tonight is your night with him. I am happy for you two. If you don't stop giving me that worried look, I'll tell Ben to coat himself in chocolate and say you wanted to lick it off."

"You are so evil." Carlos laughed, face red at the idea.

"Mistress of it, some might say... well since mom is just a lizard." She cackled. They enjoyed a laugh together. They went quiet as they heard the sound of a stampede of sorts coming up the stairs. Before either Mal or Carlos could react, the door flew open and a stream of 101 dalmatian puppies flooded the bedroom, swarming Carlos. Jay smirked from the doorway.

"Delivery for doofus." He teased. Carlos hadn't smiled so much in one day. It was amazing. He spent the day playing with puppies, eating chocolate, and hanging out with his friends before getting ready for his date that night.