Chapter 8

Quick note

I would like to thank everyone who has read or voted on this book. As it has reached 100 votes and 1k reads. I am extremely grateful. This has been an exhilarating experience writing these books for you and chatting to some of you. I hope you enjoy this chapter and future ones. Don't forget to vote if you did enjoy it and don't be scared to comment. Enjoy!

"I want to be an Aura Guardian." Ash proudly claimed with a grin on his face.  

________________________________________________________________________________

The distorted world was suddenly filled with the booming roar of the Pokemon who gathered in the area. From the giant and mighty Onix and Kyogre to the tiny Flabébé and Combee, all of them added fuel to the roar. Pokemon who were miles away from the area could hear the deafening yell. Pokemon like slowpoke and Slakoth were rudely woken from their sombre slumber. The dirt and rock ground shook vigorously with all the sound waves created in such a small amount of time. Pebbles started bouncing. It felt like a small Earthquake to those unaware of the celebration.

Arceus then marched forward. Silencing the once boisterous crowd. Arceus opened his large mouth to speak but was then, rudely interrupted by a mighty yelp. The dreaded... baby Pokemon. A dozen baby Pokemon rushed out and stopped in front of Ash. Not caring that the God Pokemon wanted to speak. Pokemon like Pichu, Clefairy, Togepi, Igglytuff and a variety of others all marvelled at the creature presented to them. "Ooooo. The creature is back again. What type of Pokemon are you?" the babies innocently ask.

"Um. I'm not a Pokemon. My name is Ash. I'm a human." the boy sheepishly replied.

"Human. Weird name for a Pokemon. Doesn't matter. As long as we can play with you." The baby pokemon yelled.

Suddenly the group ravenously knocked him down. Making him realised that they were the babies same from yesterday. The group scampered all over the boy's body and eventually started to form a pile on him.   "Hahaha. Guys. Stop, you... are making... it... hard to... breath now. Arecues... can you tell them to... stop." Ash tried to exclaim with the hindrance of laughter in his voice.

"They are babies. They don't listen to anyone. Not even me. Their God..." Arceus announced, making everyone chuckle.

"That's were your wrong Arceus," Pikachu cooly exclaims. "Let me show you how it's done." Pikachu then stepped forward, standing a couple of meters away from where the baby Pokemon were trampling over Ash.

"Ahem (Clears throat). Kids! It's time to stop now!" Pikachu bellowed. The baby pokemon then stop and stare at Pikachu. Swiftly, the group jumps off Ash and line up in front of Pikachu. With an innocently look on their faces, as they hear Ash Groan and pant heavily.

Foolishly the mouse announces, "See. I told you. I am just naturally gifted with these things."

Abruptly, their faces changed, like an angel to a devil, the look of evil found from hell appeared. Making Pikachu take a couple of steps back due to being scared out of its fur. Pichu then announces, "No one.... tell us what to do."

"Ahhh. This must be some... misunderstanding. A prank you know? Please don't hurt" Pikachu nervously pleaded.

Rejecting the plead, the Pokemon then rushed Pikachu. Before the yellow creature could mutter "Wait" the devious group piled onto Pikachu. Submerging him under the pile of Pokemon.

"AHHHHH help!" A pleading voice could be heard being muffled from the bottom of the pile. All Pokemon who gathered all sweatdropped. All except Lucario. His face as Serious as stone.