Chapter 1- The beginning of a new era

For the past thousands of years, Pokémon have been living peacefully in the reverse world. Yes, there have been some incidents were some Pokémon have accidentally broken crystals. They resulted in explosions in the real world. But, besides these incidents, everything has been running peacefully.

At the very centre of the reverse world, stood all the legendary and mythical Pokémon gathering to have their yearly meeting. The Time Pokémon, Dialga, then stepped up and announced, "Arceus, it has been centuries since we last sent a scout out. According to the crystals, a lot has changed in the world. It has also been a couple of years after that incident with humans. Should we send someone out to investigate?" Arceus then pondered on the suggestion. Its face was unreadable like a stone.

"Someone bring Pikachu to me," Arceus ordered. Soon, Pidgeot took to the gloomy skies, in search of the said Pikachu. A couple of minutes later, Pikachu then swiftly arrived on the back of the Pigeot. The yellow mouse Pokémon then leapt down and landed in the centre of all and the legendary Pokémon. Pikachu eyes marvelling at all the majestic Pokémon surrounding him.

Arceus then stepped forward, Pikachu's eyes darted towards it. Arceus than announced, "Pikachu. We are about to assign a task where it could dramatically alter how we live. It may even get you killed. Are you up for the task?" Pikachu immediately nodded his head. Shocked with the lack of hesitation, he continued, "Your task is to go out into the real world and give us intel on the world, and how humans may view us. It would be best if you did not get spotted under any circumstance. Do you understand?" Like before, there was a quick nod. "Good, we will see you off." All Pokémon then disbursed, heading to the nearby portal area.

The hustle of Pokémon's scampering around enveloped the area. With Pikachu thoughts of freedom rolling around his head. Pikachu was a very energised character. He always liked moving. Naturally, he relished in an opportunity like this. But a nagging thought in the back of his head still kept in on the task at hand.

After a couple of minutes of travelling the islands of their world, they reach the portal's summing place. Concrete bricks mark its position on the ground. Next to it was Sir Aaron's hat, still in pristine condition, sitting atop a pillar. Arceus than stated, "This hat symbolises the connection that Sir Aaron made with his Lucario," while gesturing to the Lucario trapped in a crystal next to the hat with the words friends until the end scribbled onto the crystal. "This illustrates that humans can work with Pokémon. Which is why I believe that one day we can all live in tandem with humans... Perhaps, today is that day," Arceus announced. Suddenly, Giratina then stepped forward and let out a roar. A purple portal suddenly formed between the worlds. A gush of wind rippled from within the portal. Arceus then turned to Pikachu and exclaimed, "Here it is Pikachu. The portal to another dimension. On the other side of this portal is a world where everything is different. Reversed if you will." Arceus chucked at his comment. "But remember this is only a reconnaissance mission. Do not get spotted. When you are ready to return then come back to where you first landed. We will be able to see you through the crystal. Good luck."

Pikachu then nodded and did a thumb up to Arceus and stated "Don't worry Arceus. I got this." And with that Pikachu jumped through the portal.

Suddenly a portal appeared in the middle of the night at Vidiran forest. A Pikachu then suddenly emerged from it. As the portals closed the Pikachu then quickly scampered up a tree.

Pikachu POV

My eyes dart around my forest surrounds, eyeing to see if anything was around. I was ready to attack if needed. Ok now, where I am. As I begin walking around the forest, I come across a black concrete pathway, with white stripes running down the middle of the path. Next to the long path, I see a green sign. Cautiously, I check my surroundings and sprint towards it. When I reached it, the sign read, 'Welcome to Pallet Town' in big bright letters. Below it stated, 'the colour of pure white beginnings.' A Town, eh.