25

2 months later
Kingston,Jamaica

Ken

I'm still hopping a bit from the shot I got. I can't believe I almost ruined De'arra and I honeymoon. I feel so stupid to be talking to my ex wife who cheated on me thrice. The last time I caught her and it was with my closest friend. Damn I was suffering from depression for a while so I just signed the divorce papers and left it at her house. Loren was the best girl in my life until she broke my heart. After me and Renae business was over,I met her and she was always right with me. She was the one who built me up. That's one reason that made me think she was the one but turns out she was nothing than a big stripper. When I found out she was into stripping I didn't say anything. The worst thing right now is if De'arra finds out that I lied to her about how I got shot and I'd be fucked if she knows by who too. Some feelings saying to me to tell her the truth but in the end,the truth always hurts. I returned to reality when De'arra touched me."You good?"she asked."Yeah, why'd you ask?"I questioned."Just curious,"she said."I can't wait to have our baby boys,"she said changing the subject,rubbing her large tummy. I smiled and imagined how amazing our family will be but the smile soon disappeared when Loren pops in my imagination of how she'd be with me after De'arra break up with me. I blinked twice to get my thoughts back in place."I think you need a rest cause you been zoning out on me from day,"De'arra told me."Aight,I'm sorry,"I said."Seriously,you need rest,"she reassured me."Ion wanna leave you up by yourself,"I told her."It's okay baby, just go take a nap,"she said."Okay,"I said and kissed her before I left.
Right now I wish God could just come and sit on my bed and tell me what to do next.

Loren

I sat on my floor sobbing. I'm pregnant for real and I don't know who it's for. I tried to remember who's the last person that came in me but it all goes to nothing but me crying. I shot my ex husband. We haven't spoke in a month now. Yesterday was Valentine's Day and for the second time in my life I feel so lonely. If you smart you'll now who was the first.
Maybe I should just have an abortion. God knows how stressed I am right now,I just need Ken.
"I picked up my phone to contact him but I called thrice and all went to voicemail. I cried harder. I feel so lonely in this world. I looked at some pictures of me when Ken and I were together one Valentine's Day.

 I looked at some pictures of me when Ken and I were together one Valentine's Day

I smiled but soon felt jealous that I'm not the one in the picture.

10:00 pm

Miami,Florida

Nahmir

"So you went all out for me on Valentine's Day,"Angel smiled looking at the iPhone 11 I bought her."Hell yeah,gotta go all out for my wife,babymama and lifeline,"I told her."What about my birthday?"she questioned."Bae ya birthday five days away,February 20,so stop stressing,chill,"I said "You'll see when it come."
"Boy bye,"she smiled getting up."Come here,"I said."I pulled her in my lap."Put on a show for me,"I said kissing her neck."Bae you know Hayley upstairs,"she pushed my head away."So.....she asleep,"I begged."So that's how you gone wanna fuck me when we have our child?"she looked at me."Whatever bruh,ya ass better make sure I'm getting that pussy tomorrow when Hayley at school,"I made sure. Angel got up going upstairs."Sleep down here,don't want your hard dick pressing on me,"she said I hissed my teeth and went up there anyways. She better hurry and give birth cause a nigga has damn blue balls and that shit ain't normal.

Skylar

I just came in from the store taking off my hoodie then closed the door. I walked in the kitchen and turned on the lights."Wassup,"a voice said. I turned around it was the devil standing in my kitchen,Christopher."Mhm, figured you were alive,"he said with a low voice while getting up from the island. I pulled out the drawer and grabbed a knife holding it behind me. I am gonna end this motherfuka once and for all. I began to feel tensed as Chris got closer. He attempted to hug me but my trembling hands used the knife and stabbed him in his heart. I looked in his eyes before he looked down at the knife in his heart. He fell to the ground with his eyes still opened but a dead bitch. I began panicking.
Where am I gonna hide his body??
I pulled his body outside and managed to put it in a bin about three blocks away.

"

I'm like a drug. I use people then I drop them,"I said to myself and slammed the bin cover. Blood trails were now from my house to the bin. I got a hose and washed it away looking for any company.
I finally got rid of him. I smiled going inside my house. I'm finally free from enemies. I took out my ingredients to make a nice meal.

How y'all doing I'm planning on doing a follow for follow and read for read and vote for vote y'all down for it?Just comment down in the comment box or y'all can message me privately at anytime.