20

January 5
Wedding Day

De'arra

OMG today is the day!!!Today is the day I'm getting married to the man I love!!Jesus it feels so good. Everything is going well. My mom,dad,Hayley,Lebrun,everyone that I want to be here is here. Plus Lebrun got his ass shot again. Right now I'm looking at myself in the full body mirror in my wedding dress. I feel so comfy. This dress is so sexy."5 more minutes,"the wedding planner said. Angel came in after."Hey sis looking sexy,"she said."Only me,Kylie and the maid of honour left to go in,your time soon,you good?"she asked. I looked at myself again."Yes,just worrying bout the baby,"I said."It's fine beautiful,now let's go,"she said. I relaxed and went to stand with dad."Looking beautiful,"he said.
'I Promise You' by NSYNC
started playing and we started marching. The whole beach of people stood  cheering. Ken looked shocked as he saw me.

I reached at the pastor and Ken. Dad hand over me to Ken who's eyes stuck to me."We are gathered here at the wonderful Secrets Resorts to test the faith of Ms. De'arra Walker and Mr. Ken Swanson,"the pastor started.

A few minutes later

Omniscient

"Do you Ken Swanson take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife to love and cherish her all the days of her life. Till death do part?"the pastor asked. Those two words to come are permanent. Ken has said them once before,he will be saying them again. But will this one last. He never told anybody about his first marriage. Secrets aren't ment to last, soon his secret will come to light.

"Hell yeah I do,"Ken said making everyone chuckle.
"Now,do you,De'arra Walker take this man,to be your lawfully wedded husband,to love and cherish him all the days of his life. Till death do part?"the pastor asked De'arra who didn't hesitate on saying "I do."
"Without further or do,we pronounce you,husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."the pastor said.
Cheers and applauses came as Ken and De'arra kissed. It's like they never wanted to pull away until Ken scooped up De'arra in bridal style.

After the reception

De'arra

"Damn today was amazing,"I said to Ken who laid beside me."Hell yeah,a nigga exhausted,"he said."So where we spending our honeymoon?"I asked him."I bought a house in Kingston,"he said."So who's gonna be here?"I questioned looking at my ring that glistened."Well Nahmir says he and Angel leaving with Hayley when her grandma come for her for school which is in the next two days,so...I guess nobody,"he said."I thought they said their wedding was gone be here in Jamaica,"I said not remembering one shit."Really you forgot? Angel said she ain't getting married when she's pregnant so dem ago wait until she give birth,"Ken told me."Wait...Did you just speak Creole or Jamaican language whatever it's called,"I questioned him."Yeah,I advise you to learn some cause we gonna be on this island for a longggggggg-"he said before I cut him off."I get it. Were gonna be here for a long time,"I said.

Angel

Nahmir and I are at the doctor for my checkup

Nahmir and I are at the doctor for my checkup. This is the first one before I leave for Miami to regular private doctor. I'm and month and a half pregnant. The doctor is checking my baby's heartbeat and gawwd I'm nervous."Just stay calm,"she said doing whatever she was doing. I turned my head looking on Nahmir who's eyes were stuck on the screen."It's beating at a normal rate,"the doctor said putting away the stethoscope. I looked at the screen and smiled."Aww,can I have a copy?"I asked her."Sure,"she said getting straight to it."Damn I can't wait to have our family that's gonna keep expanding and expanding,"he said. I looked at this nigga crazily."How many kids you expecting us to have?"I questioned."5,6"he smiled."Ha. If you think I'm pushing out so many kids you make a sad mistake,"I said before the doctor came back."Here you go,"she said handing me the  pictures.

"Here you go,"she said handing me the  pictures

"Thanks,"I said adoring it. I got up and washed my hands."Thank you Dr. Samuels,"Nahmir and I said before we left.

Yeah I know this chapter was short asf I'm just rushing to get to the spicy parts,my brain is getting drained all I have is ideas for my spicy chapters to come so imma write a spicy chapter next and after that and after that so my book won't get boring.

Peace✌💓