23

Hayley Birthday
January 9

Angel

"Happy birthday again sweetie,"I said to Hayley the birthday girl. Her birthday party is packed with her friends. It's like she invited her while school. This is the second time I've got her for the night because she's all over the place with her friends."Aye come lemme take a picture with yo feisty ass,"I said."Hurry up,mommy said she sent my present from yesterday,"she said."I have it so come take me a picture,"I said.

After taking the pictures,she looked up at me."Where's it?"she asked."Your mommy said you should not open it until your party is over,"I said."Ugghh really,okay I'll wait,bye,"she said hugging me before running off. I laughed at how vibrant she is."Hey!"Nahmir said frightening me."Nigga you wanna push the baby outta me before the time?"I joked. He laughed sitting beside me."So picture our baby's party like this,"he said. I started imaging it.

Skylar

I woke up to myself in bed with the cold night breeze filling the room. My head feels like it was hit to something. I got up and went to the mirror. I looked at my face and there were scars and bruises. I traced them trying to remember what happened. It took a while and I remembered. I was pushed down the stairs. I burst open the door going to look for Chris. I found him in the living room with another hoe."Aye move and get out!"I told the bitch. She looked at me and she and Chris continued like I wasn't here so I made myself known. I pulled on to the bitch's hair and pulled her outside."I'm sure you heard the first time,"I said slamming the door in her face."Aye bitch why you do that?"Chris asked."No tell me why you pushed me down the stairs?"I said pointing at him."Cause you you were acting like a bitch and that's exactly how you're acting now,"he said going in the kitchen. I took up a lamp and his it  behind me walking up to him.

*Smash*

I hit him in the head with the lamp."Look who's the bitch now,"I said grabbing my bag that was on the floor beside the stairs and walked out. Ion know who he thinks he fooling. Bitchy ass.

I began running. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I was alone. I've never felt this way in my life but I guess I got to get used to it. I ran and ran just turning random corners until I got tired. I didn't know where I was. There was complete darkness. I spined looking around in the dark and saw a white woman coming. A plan immediately hit me. I walked up to her."Goodnight do you know where to find Mr. Grey?"I asked.
"Uhm no I don't know anyone that names-"I slashed her neck with a knife I had in case Chris tried to hurt me again. I  took her handbag and groceries. I found a spot and search her bag. I found her address but how was I to know. I found some money,her credit cards,her phone and some other things. I really don't know around here. A message came in on her phone.

Bae😘😍

Meet you at 12

He can't meet her at eight imma be at her house. I quickly texted.

Bae😘😍

Oh I'm sorry,I'm not
gonna  be home

I can come tomorrow

No that's the thing,it was a rental
house and the person wants his house so I'm at the airport heading to Houston