24

2 months later

Ken

Today is the day De'arra and I are going to get to know the baby's gender. I'm chilled but De'arra so damn.....I can't even explain it.
The doctor went to work as I held De'arra's hand. I can tell she was praying for a girl."Okay,wow,It's a TWIN!!!!!"Angel yelled from off facetime. Of course she wanted to see since she couldn't be out here.
"Wait what?"De'arra asked leaning up."That's right,it's a twin. Twin boys,"she said."Can you repeat that for me,"I said."It's a twin,twin boys,"the doctor smiled."Didn't I tell you,"I said to De'arra."You didn't say it was a twin thought,"she smiled. I can tell she was happy although our deal was still on."Your due date is May,18,"the doctor said."Okay thanks,"I smiled,hugging De'arra."I will see you soon,have a nice day and congratulations,"the doctor said.

After the Gender Reveal

From my meet up with Loren,I've regularly called and have meetings with her. Once,she attempted to  kiss me but I pulled back,I promise you,I did. I hate lying to De'arra about where I'm going but I just wanna hear what this bitch saying.
I pulled up to her driveway and got out the car. Before I could even knock she opened the door pulling me in."Bruh stop,"I said. She let go."When were you gonna tell me?Huh?"she asked."You see like how I ain't in no mood to talk right now,"I said."You weren't gone tell me you got married again?To a bitch that's not even"she said before I cut her off."Holla holla. Watch yo mouth cause ion beat females but believe me,I'll fuck you up if you try tah disrespect,"I told her straight up."And stop lying,I wear my ring everyday you must see,just wanna cause some problem,"I shrugged."Aight you'll see if when you get back home she's there,I mean it cause I'm the only one's that in the picture. As a matter of fact the only one that should be...in the picture,"she said pointing her fingers that needs some up do in my face .
"Where did the again come from?Our wedding was a mob attack,and I ain't got time to argue with you"I said.

"All I'm saying is stay away from my family and yours will keep breathing,"I threatened her."Keep threatening!!"she yelled as I opened her door to leave.

*Pow*

I dropped to my knees when I felt a bullet hit my right leg. It was Loren. She shot me. I found my strength and ran to my car speeding off. Blood filled my car. I got home and I had to make up a lie very fast."Baby,what is wrong!!!Oh my God Ken!!"De'arra yelled."Just get the First Aid Kit,"I told her."No,we have to get you to the hospital,"she said."De'arra, just get the shit!"I yelled. I really didn't mean to but....
She went for it and I took out the bullet by the help of her. De'arra dressed it and it was the same thing like what the doctors would have done if I had went to the hospital."So...what happened?"De'arra asked. I could see the tears in her eyes. I don't want to lie to her. I can't but I have to."I was at the store and some niggas were shooting and one caught me,"I lied. She looked at me and said,"Thank God you're okay cause ion know what I'd do if I end up being a single mama."

I really have to stop seeing Loren. That bitch is getting herself in too much heated chapters.

Christopher

I have been trying to find Skylar for a long time and I finally found her ass. Its like a 15 minutes drive away. I put in the GPS only to get a text from one of my hoes or maybe the girl I met at the club. Well I hope it's her. What's her name again?Loren. I think.

Shorty

I'm at your condo

Be there in a minute

Instead I head to my condo to meet her. When I reached she was all dressed in red,high boots and shit.
"Putting on a show for me?"I smiled. She laughed shaking her ass."I pushed her in the house and attacked her with sloppy kisses. I tried to get access to add in a lil tongue but she just wouldn't budge so I pulled away her underwear and added a finger making her moan. Our tongues started fighting as I pushed her down on the bed in the guestroom downstairs. She was now on top and I tried to roll over only to find that my hands are handcuffed."What the fuck!!"I yelled."Calm down baby,I just wanna be in control,"she said."Loren,uncuff me,"I told her."Not until you do something for me,"she smiled."What?!"I asked."So you now Ken Swanson?"she questioned."No,"I said."Well whatever,so he's my husband and I want him back,he signed the divorce paper and I signed it cause I really got tired of him thinking I whatever which was true so I want you to help me get him back,"she said."Okay,now let me go,"I said. She uncuffed one hand and I started slamming in her pussy."Aww uhm Chris!!! Stop!!You're hurting me!!"she yelled but I kept killing her pussy."Uncuff the next one,"I sternly said."Okay!!okay!!"she yelled doing it. I put both hands around her waist going harder than the first time."Chris!!!I'm pregnant!"she shouted.  I stopped and pushed her off me getting up."Mine what  you do bitch,go tell ya husband that,"I said fixing myself."Are you helping me then?"she asked."Nope,"I said."Please,I promise I won't bother you again,"she begged."Whatever,just send me the address and shiit,"I said leaving since I still had to go find Skylar.
I hopped in my car and my mind ran on Skylar. No shit bruh I'm starting to miss her. The way she laughs.....the way how she's pretty when she's confused....her tight pussy. I was falling in love for a second but I can't do it with this one girl shit,I love how's. Dick in action everyday,I love that. Maybe I should be a master and join some bdsm shit.

Skylar

"We can keep it on the low,that way  nobody has to know...baby cum and make me moan. This can be our little secret,"I sang while taking a shower in bathroom feeling horny as fuck. I got out and got a dildo. I started sucking it then using it to rub my clit."Mhm,"I moaned now pushing it in."You like when I do it instead?"I hear a voice say. When I looked up it was Chris. I grabbed my towel and put it around my body in embarrassment."Get out!"I yelled."I just came to talk,"Chris said."Nah you just wanna bang me to the wall,rip my towel off me,suck my nipples,fuck me hard with your big dick,then put me in all the positions you want but in the end you'll just walk out and go to another bitch that didn't help you outta prison. Another bitch that never even have feeling for you so fucking go!!!Now!!!"I yelled.
"Sky-"
"Imma tell you to go again,"I said more calmly."Skylar please,"he said coming nearer to me.

Omniscient

Christopher walked up closer to Skylar who stood near the bathtub filled with water."Sky-"Chris said and pushed her in the bathtub holding her down trying to drown her. Skylar wiggled a fought for her life because Chris held on tightly. "Listen bitch, I did have feelings for you but you see,for those feelings to go away,I'm gonna  need you to away too,"he said hitting her head on the bathtub. Soon Skylar stopped moving and Chris let her go."Tell God why that happened to you when you reach,"he said spitting in the water. He left the house with fear that she isn't dead and indeed she wasn't. Skylar rose from the water coughing and spitting luckily alive. She has to find a way to get rid of someone who tried to kill her twice cause a third time is death.

Hey y'all. I apologize for the late update. I had important stuff to do. Not that this isn't important but I really was busy. So... How's it going. I'm having so many big plans about this book. I've started book 2 but I ain't gone start publishing until late December or so cause ya know these two last months always busy.
Peace out and stay safe.