1

De'arra

At my house

Life is like a merry go round. Keep running it down,I'm sure you'll get what you looking for. People thinks shit about you while you be loving and kind to them. Keep running down life,and you gone get fucked up. I ran down life and believe me, it has been a complete mess. I never listened to nobody much less my parents,but now,I am;my past ain't gone spoil my future.
When I was 19,I met this guy. Lebrun,Lebrun Cornwell. He was older than I am,24 years old. We were neighbours. We talked all the time,told each other our problems,go out and stuff. He was richer than my family. I never planned on going to college because my parents didn't have the money. Lebrun went and was in his senior year. I thought we were close enough for him to lend me some money so I could to college with him,but no,he didn't. I really didn't pay it any mind because I worked as a bartender at a club down the street and was still getting my money.
One day, he brought me to his college friends party. It was fun at first,but when it was getting late,people started to leave. I was so drunk,I couldn't recall my mom saying that I should be back by 10 and now, it's almost midnight. I said to myself,"Fuck her,I'm having fun anyways." I drank and drank till I didn't even know myself. Lebrun brought my to his room and started kissing on me. I was so drunk,I got caught up in the moment. He stripped me naked and started having sex with me. I allowed it because I was so fucking drunk. I was a virgin and never knew shit about it. Lebrun said to me,"After this you're all mine." The liquor was talking instead of me saying,"Yes,yes,yes,I'm gone be yours." Lebrun was good looking, rich and everything,but not my type. He was a player and I'm sure he still is. He had so many hoes you could never count. From the British to the Spanish, straight back to the Americans. He had them all. A month later, I started vomiting,feeling pain and everything was so complicated. I was confused as to what was happening to me. My parents were right beside me the whole time. They took me to the doctor and boom,I was 3 weeks pregnant. I was shocked and so were my parents. When we got home,we had a talk. I knew that Lebrun was the only guy I had sex with since I was a virgin before. My dad shouted all the talk,he even attempted to hit me,but luckily my mom was there. I was such a lucky girl when they both agreed to help me when the baby comes. I was so elated,I made a promise that I would listen to their every word. If they say jump,I jump,if they say turn right,then right it is. Today I'm lucky to have my six year old daughter,Hayley Cornwell, healthy and happy. I told Lebrun he was the father but he said he wasn't. I threatened the coward that I was gone put him behind bars for not having child support. He got so scared he gave me 5 of his credit cards,two of his cars,bought me a house and sent a million in my account every month. I didn't plan to go to college again but instead started my own business. I now own three hotels,two clubs and a salon with a barbershop on it. Independent bitch, that's me. I planned to go check up on some of my businesses since I have been home mostly then chill with my little girl after. I stripped myself naked and stepped in the shower. I put my hair in a messy bun and turn on the shower.

After my shower

I walked in my walk in closet and found an outfit. I found some other things to go with it and examined how great it looked.

 I found some other things to go with it and examined how great it looked