1/edited

De'arra

"Mama!"Hayley yelled as she saw me getting out the car."Hey sweetheart,"I said as she ran and hugged my legs. I knelt to down to her height and kissed her. I picked her up,placing her on my hips."Mama,I had so much fun at school today,"she said happily."What you do at school baby?"I asked her as I walked up on my parent's porch."Hey mom,hey dad,"I greeted."Hey sweetheart,miss princess over there says she fought a girl today,"my dad laughed."Oh really?"I asked,looking at Hayley." She nod her head smiling."Why is that?"I questioned as I entered the house,putting her down from my hip."Mommy,she told me that your were a dummy,"Hayley said as she put on a serious facing and placed her hands on her hips."Oh wow,and what you say to her?"I questioned."Nothing,I just grabbed her hair and-,"Hayley said,trying to continue as she was laughing hard."Okay baby,we going out,"I said to her."Yeah!!!"she screamed."Now where you wanna go?"I smiled."The ice cream shop then can we go to the toy store?"Hayley asked."Anything honey,now let's go get you showered and dressed at my place,"I said, holding out my hand as she grabbed it."Guys,Hayley and I are going out,"I informed my parents."Yes,"my mom said."Honey,when are you gonna get you a husband?"my dad asked."Soon daddy,soon,"I said annoyed. Hayley and I hugged them both and walked to the car. Hayley jumped in the backseat and started playing with a spray bottle.

 Hayley jumped in the backseat and started playing with a spray bottle

"I got in and started the car. I blew the horn before driving off."So mommy,when am I gonna have a real daddy?"Hayley asked out of nowhere."Baby you have a daddy,"I said looking at her in the mirror."But I hardly see him and he doesn't know anything about me mommy,"she sighed. I looked at the road then back at her,knowing she wants a daddy by her side and that I could never find myself with Lebrun again."Baby,you'll get a real daddy soon,okay?"I said to Hayley."Okay mommy,but I still love daddy,"she happily said."Okay,who down for some ice cream?"I asked."Me,me,"she cried. I smiled at her.

Ken

"So you got it?"Jamelle,one of my dancers asked."Yeah mane,"I said happily. The rest of my dancers cheered as some dapped me up."Yo, the lil ma fine as fuck,"I admitted."What's her name?"Daniel asked."De'arra and ion want none a y'all be up on her cause I spot her first,"I said in one breath. They all raised their in agreement. I went over to the couch and sat. I began texting De'arra.

De'arra😘

Hey

Hey Ken is it

Yeah,waz up ma

Nun just getting ready
to hang out

Oh am I bothering you

Nah it's cool

Okay so I gotta update
you bout ma dance crew

Okay

I facetimed her. She answered and I saw her beautiful face.

Me: You cool

De'arra: Yeah,you