3

The following morning
6:00

De'arra

"Okay,okay,I'm getting up!"I yelled as the alarm was ringing its life away. Or should I say its batteries. I got up and wiped my eyes. I said a lil prayer of thanks then got up. "What do I have on my agenda today?"I asked myself as I picked up my phone to look on it."So,get Hayley ready for school, at 10,I have the meeting with Ken,then after I drop Hayley at my parents,then plan the redesign for my office. I guess I gotta start my day,"I spoke to myself as I went in closet to find an outfit for this beautiful Wednesday.

 I guess I gotta start my day,"I spoke to myself as I went in closet to find an outfit for this beautiful Wednesday

"Great,"I smiled admiring my outfit. I walked out the room heading downstairs to Hayley's room."Hayley?"I called as I entered her room. I went and shook her. She got up yawning."Hi,"she waved."Goodmorning baby,it's time to get ready for school,"I said. She nod her head and got up. "I'll go prepare breakfast while you do your hygienes,okay sweetie?"I asked as I got up walking to the door. I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Ken

I laid in bed tired as fuck. I talked to De'arra literally the whole night and to be honest,we have a lot in common. I looked over at my phone as the light from it lit up."Christ,who is that now?"I asked annoyed. I slowly got up stretching. Then,I walked over to my phone and looked at it.

De👊

Bro,ain't you got a meeting with that girl
6:55am

Mom❤💫
Yo sis and I leaving Las Vegas for a dance competition,we gone be back in the next three months
5:18am

Missed called from Mom❤💫
7:00am

Gabriel

We did a lil change in the dance
6:57am

Gabriel

For the girls and I part

I texted them all back.

De👊

Yeah gone get ready soon

Gabriel

When I come at the studio I'll check it out