13

*Woop*
*Woop*
*Woop*
*Woop*

Police!!!!!

Omniscient

Brandy ran off taking the backstreet with three police on her tail. Derek finally found his strength and got up walking to his car. He got in ready to crank it up when a gun was put to his head.
"Drive and don't stop,"
Derek started the car.
"Get out the car and put your hands in the air!"the police shouted in the speaker."Drive!"the person that held the gun to his head shouted.
"Get out the car and put your hands in the air!!"
"Drive!!"
Derek had to pick either on of the options: Get out the car and put his hands in the air or drive.
"This is your last chance to get out the car with your hands in the air!!"
"And this is your last fucking chance to to step on it!"
Derek opened the door and jumped out.

*Pow*
*Pow*
*Pow*
*Pow*
*Pow*

Derek got two shots in his hand,his leg,his stomach and one in this left chest.
The person in the car drove off with police following him while two ran over to Derek. There was nothing they could do,he got shot in his heart.
The police lifted his lifeless body and threw it in the back of the jeep.
Brandy was still on the run with police on her ass. She turned left and hid in a dark corner."Say anything,and yo skull crack,"someone crept up behind her. The person pulled her back and she was thrown into Derek's car. The car sped down the road."Tremaine?"Brandy said seeing Renae's brother.

"Wassup,"he said looking back at her and the road.
Tremaine was the better of him and Renae. He was kinder,more ambitious,prettier and cared for Brandy once she started working for Renae. Renae threatened to kill Tremaine if he gets closer to Brandy thou.
"What are you doing out here?"Brandy asked him."Looking for you,"he said."Why are you looking for me?"Brandy questioned him."You are no longer going to work for Renae,"he said."Tremaine you don't under-"
"I do understand,she's my sister and I know everything she's up to,"he told me. I look at him with a questioning face before going over in the front seat."Renae knows where and how to find who she's looking for. She only has you guys so that when it comes to the test,she'll say you guys are the guilty one,"he explained stopping beside a black Range Rover."Get out,"he told her."What?"Brandy said."You think imma be here driving a dead man's car?Plus police gone be looking for it,"he said before going in the Range Rover."Brandy got out Derek's car and got in the Range Rover."What do you mean by dead man?"Brandy asked."Derek is... dead,"he said. Brandy broke down in tears."I can't help that but what I can help you with is a new life,"he told her."You are not God,you don't know shit about me!"Brandy cried even harder."There are three C's of life: choice, chance and change. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change,"Tremaine told Brandy lifting her chin."Trey,I don't know,"Brandy told him."It's your decision,don't give the world more that it gives to you and don't do more for the world than it does for you,"he said to her before putting the car in drive."How can you help me with a new life?"Brandy asked Tremaine."Take you far away from here,forget all the sorrows and pain you've faced,turn a page in your book and start over,it may be hard,I know because I went through it,and here I am today,all because of God,"he lectured to Brandy."Go to church and give God your life,forgive yourself cause we all humans and we do make mistakes,no one is perfect,people are going to judge you no mater what you do,so just live your life and be free,"he said to her."Okay,"Brandy said."Put in your house address on the GPS and when we get there,pack everything you need,we going to Barbados,"he said to her."What?"Brandy asked shocked at what Tremaine said."You heard me,Barbados,you gonna start a new life there,"he told Brandy."Why are you helping me and you're married?"Brandy asked Tremaine eyeing his ring.