15

8:19am

Lebrun

I just landed back in Miami

I just landed back in Miami. They told me that Shoota out here with his "crew" so I gotta keep on the look out.
Nothing really happening for me,just one boring ass nigga. No bitches,no bae,no lies,it kinda nice,for real.
Ion know what imma do when I get home so,yeah,relax and enjoy the time I have.
I got in my car and drove home.
While driving home,now stopping at a stoplight,three black Cadillacs parked with another car with someone sitting on it.

When the light went on green I drove off avoiding them .After, someone called me by my full name. I turned around and guess who I saw. Shoota,a nigga and two bitches. Wow,and look how I thought I was going home to relax. I still drove when he and the rest started to threaten me.
"Aye pussy!Afraid to die?"
"Get yo coward ass out the car,"
"Yea and fast,"
"Before we buss that pussy ass brain"
I continued to mind my business when a bike came and parked in front of me. I stepped so hard on the brakes,it must have left marks. Angrily I got out. "Are y'all fucking crazy!?"
They laughed and I was getting hella heated."Oh hi,Lebrun  it is?Oh hi I'm Renae,"this tall,skinny,tattooed, light skinned bitch said holding out her hand.

I looked at it then back at her; it's like I knew her from someone."What the fuck do all a y'all want?"I asked stepping up."Oh,so we are on this mission and-"the next bitch said before I cut her ass off."Hell no. You really causing a scene for this?"I asked looking at them crazily. It's like 8 eight in the morning and a nigga cant go home in peace?
"Well baby,you'll have to do what I say or else you-"Renae threatened before being cut off.
"And if I don't?"I asked them."Well,we'll dig your grave then,"Renae said and smiled."Aight then,y'all gone have to do it cause I ain't doing shit for none a y'all,"I told them straight up.
"NIGGA you maybe cute but I'll fuck you up,"she said.
"Wait up Renae,"the other chick said.
"We have to take things slow, gosh,"she stressed.
"Let's start back over,"Renae said and I turned around to walk away to my car when something was pulled over my head."Yo what the fuck!?"I yelled trying to see."Get his car,"I heard someone say. I wasn't interested in that other than to get free. I was thrown into something. It started moving so I assumed it was a car. Someone began to tie my hands together. I was still yelling and trying my best to get out when I felt someone's hand rubbing my dick through my pants."Aye!!!What the fuck!!Fucking stop!!"I yelled now feeling hands on my dick. I began to feel wetness on the shaft of my dick. I was still tied and helpless at the moment,so I gave up."That's right,stay calm,"I heard a familiar voice say. I was trying to remember who the fuck sounded like that but this bitch had my dick at the back of her throat. A soft moan slipped while I tried to hold in the others.