[Chapter 13] Flocks Of Birds

A/n
Okayyy im sooooo sorry guys. I jst moved to a new sch and damnnn it's really hard to find friends.

Just to make it clear -
DongHua's child has a right to the throne as Donghua was once Heaven lord but passed it to TianJun because he didn't have an heir.

~9 MONTHS LATER~

[DongHua's POV]
I could hear FengJiu screaming. It felt like everything was in slow motion. Royal physicians running in and out of her chambers. I stood still outside hoping to hear good news as I waited and waited.
*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*
Finally a baby's cry is heard throughout all of Heaven. All maids, soldiers, gods and goddesses bowed to show their respect. Flocks of birds flew across the sky, so many I could barely count. Maybe even more than Yehua. I hesitated as I walked in and saw FengJiu holding our son.

[FengJiu's POV]
As Donghua walked in the first thing he laid eyes on was our son, he looked at him like he was going to give him the whole world. "Jiuer" He stared at me with joy and worry in his eyes. "You are stronger than I thought you were" I know Donghua isn't the best at comforting words but I knew what he was trying to tell me.

[DongHua's POV]
I leaned forward to reach for our son as her family slowly made their way in. All eyes were on our son. FengJiu's family slowly bowed showing respect to him.

[FengJiu's POV]
"Fùqīn, Mǔqīn please take the honour and name your grandson."

"hahah. Xiao Jiu, your father got excited before hand and already wrote down some names he would like to name him." Mother giggled lightly but extreme joy was plastered on her face.

Fùqīn took out a scroll out of his sleeve and read the few boy names he had taken a liking to. We listened for half a minute or so as Donghua glanced at me motioning he liked one of the names my father had chosen. Fùqīn smirked as he repeated the name once more.

"Bai GunGun"