[Chapter 4] Is This Love?

[FengJiu's POV]
Donghua. DongHua DiJun, A previous Heaven Lord, an Emperor Lord, a member of the heavens court, a son of the God Of Fathers and was once my spark. It's him. I stood there frozen in place. "His face, as cold as ever. It does not show a full smile. But mere grins and smirks". Thinking to myself "Shall I smile back?". "Yes" he replies casually. My eyes stared at him in shock as my cheeks flushed in embarrassment. Things have changed. Im not the same ignorant fox anymore, I have no reason to love him again. But my curiosity hit me as I spat out the outrageous question I had lingering on my mind "Why did you refuse to see me?". Donghua didn't reply for a while. "It was not appropriate." he stated it so cold heartedly the feeling of pain once again befell me. "Nothing is the same anymore!"

[DongHua's POV]
I was at a lost for words when she shouted at me as I acted like I didn't care. She took off into the bamboo forest teary eyed. I repeatedly convinced myself to run after her but couldn't bring myself to.

[FengJiu's POV]
I ran as far as I could get until I lost my breath and sat myself recklessly on the bare ground. I lifted my head and looked around the area, it felt familiar and special. This is it. This is where we first met, where I was attacked and was saved. Where my debt began. The memories flushed in. I found myself walking back to the hut where Donghua appeared in front of my eyes, grinning. "My love for you has ran out." I confessed wholeheartedly but Donghua didn't look surprised as he leaned into whisper "Mine hasn't". I couldn't fall for my mistakes once more. I told him to go back. To never come again.