[Chapter 7] Unexpected Visitor

{DAY 2}

[FengJiu's POV]
*yawnnn
I woke up to the sound of the tweeting birds.

I sat up as I looked to my right to see that Donghua was still fast asleep. How could someone look so good when they sleep.
*slappppp

"NO! I can't thing like that" I whispered quietly as I slapped my cheek firmly. I gradually slipped back into the blanket staring at Donghua.

[Donghua's POV]
FengJiu's yawn was the loudest thing ever to the point it even woke me up.

I saw her get up and when she slowly glanced at me I quickly shut my eyes pretending to be asleep. Why? You may ask. Because i just wanted to see what she would do with a handsome guy like me sleeping by her side.

Just when i closed my eyes i heard a whisper. "How could someone look so good when they sleep?" I snickered not thinking much of it.

[FengJiu's POV]
A few seconds after i slipped in the blanket i heard the door open.

I hurriedly hid under the blanket moving closer to Donghua thinking we can't be seen together and that i needed to hide myself.

[Donghua's POV]

Someones here. I feel FengJiu move closer.

Their foot steps obviously stated that they were slowly walking towards my covered back. The stranger tapped my back lightly with their finger.

"Yí Zhàng!"