[Chapter 3] We Meet Again

- Just to inform the new readers who didn't know this
(1 Year on Earth is 1 Day in Heaven)

She slowly turned around to see her long lost lover, Dong Hua. She hadn't seen him in years. He stood there with the smile he hadn't shown to anyone in years. Fengjiu was surprised but the moment she saw him she felt nothing but pain.

[RECAP - 140 YEARS AGO~20 WEEKS AGO]

When Fengjiu was crowed Queen of Qingqiu Donghua unfortunately didn't make it to her ceremony but instead watched her from a magical mirror. Fengjiu was unaware of this so she was heartbroken but she didn't take it to heart knowing how busy he would be. Until the years kept passing. She didn't see him at all. More like he didn't see her at all. Fengjiu would take walks along the clouds in heaven with the Empress Bai Qian. She would occasionally try to visit Donghua but everytime he wouldn't let her see him. That definitely hit her hard. She visited whenever her schedule was clear which was rarely. She would wait hours just for him to show up. Donghua didn't want her to be attached knowing their fate so he thought staying away would be for the best. He would watch her from afar knowing that everything would not go in vain. Her love for him gradually faded into dust, she couldn't keep visiting no one. She hardly had a break for herself. She knew it was the best decision she could ever make for herself. Donghua still loved her deeply but his love was now one sided.

~ Sorry for the short story. I have school but i am writing part 4 tomorrow since i have a day off.