[Chapter 1] Pilot

[DongHua's POV]
I sat peacefully in my room with my eyes strictly closed. Only silence filled up the area to my liking. When Si Ming suddenly burst into my chambers my eyebrows arched in annoyance. I still maintained my calm front and calmly mumbled " Your lucky I'm in a good mood Si Ming. What is it?"

" it's the little princess!"

Recap

~ That Morning ~

[Mi Gu's POV]

I shouted quietly to myself...
"Your Highness is extremely crazy" talking about FengJiu in a worried tone afraid that she would get into trouble. She had asked for the impossible. FengJiu became extremely "exhausted" of taking the role of Queen after only a few weeks and had asked for a 60 day off holiday which becomes 60 years in the mortal world where she said she would be resting. FengJiu was probably out of her mind but not knowing how much work there was to be done she left without care. "Master Bai Yi will definitely kill me!" I confidently assumed.

[FengJiu's POV]

Repeating to myself "I don't need permission from my father after all I am the queen of QingQiu (Fox Clan)" but the thought of father coming after me does seem very scary...

[DongHua's POV]

Eversince FengJiu ascended to Queen I always kept a close eye on her since I knew what trouble she would come across.
I ordered Si Ming to regularly spy on her and report to me immediately.

~ Afternoon ~

I couldn't believe it
"60 days?"
I sighed. The first thing that came to mind was that I had to follow FengJiu. Before leaving I had to make sure no one finds out I am looking for FengJiu. "Si Ming tell Heaven Lord that I'm going to the mortal world for a trial". Bai FengJiu is a truely a trouble maker!